• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Batman 1/4 QS001 - Empty Cowl and lForigno Custom Cape Included - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanexel711

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Up for sale is the awesome QS001 ¼ Scale Hot Toys Batman.

I absolutely love this figure. I took it out of the box and examined it for about a half hour. It truly is amazing. Unfortunately, there are a few commissions I’d like to put this money towards, and right now, that’s where my heart really is. So that’s why I’m selling it. As with all the stuff I sell here, I want to find it a good home where it will be respected. Because this figure demands respect.

First off, this isn’t the Special Edition Sideshow variant. However, to me, this is the Special-er Edition. :rotfl

The figure itself looks to be in absolultely MINT condition. Aside from the Bale head sculpt, the utility belt/utility belt accessories, and the base/stand, nothing was removed from it's packaging. The EMP gun and the Sonar cowl have never been turned on.

The only thing I'm iffy about is the utility belt saw. For some reason, the one I got doesn't like to stay folded/compact. It latches/clips to the belt fine, but if you push too hard it snaps apart (but does click back together and expands to form the saw).

I was able to obtain the Sideshow Empty Cowl, so this figure is virtually identical to the Special Edition in that regard.

In addition (and what makes it special-er), I will be providing an lforigno custom cape. As we all know, the Hot Toys stock cape is…well, y’know.

The cape has arrived, and is also ready to ship!

So, in the end, you’ll basically have the perfect combination of accessories for the perfect Batman figure.

I will ship anywhere in the United States, using the same boxes initially provided(Hot Toys and BigBadToyStore). I will provide you a shipping/insurance quote depending on the speed of shipment you prefer.

$630 shipped.

Thanks!

b7do.jpg

icjl.jpg

1zp0.jpg

k9tk.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman 1/4 QS001 - Empty Cowl and lForigno Custom Cape Included

Bumpity-Bump.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman 1/4 QS001 - Empty Cowl and lForigno Custom Cape Included

One more Bumpity-Bump.

Bump Bump!

Last edited:

Previous buyer fell through, so bumping this one again!

Bumpity Bump!

Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman 1/4 QS001 - Empty Cowl and lForigno Custom Cape Included - $6

Can you ship internationally?

Re: FS: Hot Toys Batman 1/4 QS001 - Empty Cowl and lForigno Custom Cape Included - $6

Will ship internationally, if postage is paid for.

Bumpity-Bump.

Bumpity-bump

Sorry guys, everything is now SOLD!!

Big thanks to transhi100 for making the drive to pick up the item!

Back