Media Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Uncharted 1 looks so dated comparatively, even with the graphical upgrades. The character motions are very "game like". It's funny how you don't notice these types of things at the peak of a game's success.

It's really more for its time, and that it became outdated by the sequels. The animations I think are relatively fine in how fluid they are, but everything else, it is pretty noticeable, no lie, such as the lighting.

Tai kucing! I think it looks fine, especially considering it was some of the earliest PS3 titles. The new Drake model looks great, and the bump in resolution, AA and framerate is more than enough to double dip.

I think I'm going straight for the platinum for these 3, considering how relatively easy they are to get. When current games like MGSV focusing on "hyper-realism" and "silent protagonists", I think this trilogy will be a breath of fresh air. Drake's quips never gets old. :lol

Tai kucing! I think it looks fine, especially considering it was some of the earliest PS3 titles. The new Drake model looks great, and the bump in resolution, AA and framerate is more than enough to double dip.

I think I'm going straight for the platinum for these 3, considering how relatively easy they are to get. When current games like MGSV focusing on "hyper-realism" and "silent protagonists", I think this trilogy will be a breath of fresh air. Drake's quips never gets old. :lol
I never got Uncharted 3's, but I got the first two, with Drake's Fortune being my first! And Drake's quips are great :lol

I never got Uncharted 3's, but I got the first two, with Drake's Fortune being my first! And Drake's quips are great :lol

You haven't played 3? It's fantastic! I don't know why people are so in favor of U2, 3 is just as good. Seeing how Drake met Sully was such a great moment.

I kinda wished they ported the Vita game as well. It's totally up par with the story in the trilogy.

The pacing in 3 was horrible, the ending was also very mediocre, outside of the main franchise characters theres wasn’t any memorable characters at all like there was in UC1 and UC2, the shooting mechanics were a major downgrade from UC2, there was barely any gameplay enhancements, and overall it just felt like it didn’t even really need to be made, in doesn’t put Drake or the rest of the main cast in any new situations developing their characters further. Its a good game, but its the worst in the series for me.

UC2 was a masterpiece though. I'm glad that the same team that worked on it are coming back for UC4.

You haven't played 3? It's fantastic! I don't know why people are so in favor of U2, 3 is just as good. Seeing how Drake met Sully was such a great moment.

I kinda wished they ported the Vita game as well. It's totally up par with the story in the trilogy.
No, I never got the platinum trophy :lol U3 is still fine to me, some moments...are weird to me, like the shipyard one.

To really do Golden Abyss justice it would have to be completely rebuilt. A total remake rather than a remaster. There is a lot of trickery at play in the Vita game which makes you feel like you are playing a full blown console game, but you aren't. A lot of sequences are very restrictive in what you can do, and how the camera operates. Not to mention visually it is more like a dumbed down UDF. It doesn't even come close to the PS3 sequels, so it would definately want a major visual overhauling.

Still, if Tearaway and it's handheld design can come to the TV, then I'm sure the touch controls for the pencil rubbings etc would transfer over.

Okay I just tried the game and the controls are vastly improved over the original. Aiming is now super smooth and landing headshots are much easier. The visuals are superb, you could almost be fooled thinking it's a current gen game.

Looks good. I wouldn't mind replaying the collection prior to U4 coming out; however, there are so many games I need to finish at the moment, time won't permit. That said, I will be pushing these hard to friends who've been out of loop on this series.

Back