Media Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection [PS4]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait, Brutal is an actual new difficulty?

Ryan...tell me more :monkey3

Yeah, it's called "Brutal" where you die in one or two shots, because Crushing doesn't cut it anymore on PS4. It has it's own trophy but it's not required for the plat. Kinda tempted though.

Yeah, it's called "Brutal" where you die in one or two shots, because Crushing doesn't cut it anymore on PS4. It has it's own trophy but it's not required for the plat. Kinda tempted though.
Hmm

very interesting...

Yeah, that makes getting the plat a bit too easy for Uncharted vets. A few trophies were changed though, like some requiring you to speed run a level.
Eh, should be no big deal.

My only real concern is that I'm out of practice, that's all.

Eh, should be no big deal.

My only real concern is that I'm out of practice, that's all.

Did you tried the free demo? You can get a sense of the fluidity, it should come back like shooting a pirate, I mean riding a bike!

They say time heals all wounds. I've gotten the Plats for U1 and U2 and currently working on U3 and I'm finding U3 to be the most enjoyable of them all due to the reduced gunfights, more quiet moments and even bigger set pieces. Oh, and the music and sound design is absolutely delightful!

I remember not liking the game way back due to it being a direct competition to Arkham City but now I'm really loving it. It's also WAY better looking than the previous 2 games, up par with The Last of Us, dare I say.

Bottom line is, if you didn't like U3 the first time around, give it another shot, you might be surprised.

TLoU was built on U3's engine, right? I didn't really like it either at first till I played a little more in.

TLoU was built on U3's engine, right? I didn't really like it either at first till I played a little more in.

Yeah TLOU was on a modified U3 engine and it shows. I think what pissed me off about the game is that it was too identical to TLOU, and Greg Miller gave it a 10 whilst he gave Arkham City a 9. There was a huge backlash on that and that certainly impacted how many people enjoyed U3.

Anyway, Crushing is a joke on U3, I'm breezing trough the chapters without breaking a sweat. What happened? :rotfl

Yeah TLOU was on a modified U3 engine and it shows. I think what pissed me off about the game is that it was too identical to TLOU, and Greg Miller gave it a 10 whilst he gave Arkham City a 9. There was a huge backlash on that and that certainly impacted how many people enjoyed U3.

Anyway, Crushing is a joke on U3, I'm breezing trough the chapters without breaking a sweat. What happened? :rotfl
That's....so weird :cuckoo: I would agree Arkham City is miles above U3 (which is still great)

That's what happens when you beat two other games in the same series, and with real skills :lecture I didn't like Crushing in U3 because of some set pieces being weird like some of the boatyard.

I'd really jump on this to get a head start before UC4, but I'm so tired up with other crap right now unfortunately.

Appreciate you throwing that my way. Couldn't pass on such a sweet deal.

I remember I bought a PS3 just for MGS4 but I felt kinda disappointed. When Uncharted 2 came out in 2009, that's when I really felt my $600 PS3 was worth every dollar. It's amazing how Naughty Dog never disappoints. :lol

Back