Uncharted 2:Among Thieves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. Thank you all. I'll go and buy a headset. Any recommendations? I like the look of the ps3 bluetooth one. Anyone have reviews?

I have a total crush on Chloe and I am not afraid to admit it. Too bad she's only in this game. I like her better than Elena. I like girls who are tough and still sexy all at the same time. AND I prefer brunettes.

Chloe is definitely HOT. shes the only character I use in multiplayer.:D

I love this scene :rock

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/25aCdLDh4cA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Well, I bought my multiplayer expansion packs and was hoping there would be someone out there who would want to play with me (and talk to me on ps3. I know a lot of people use their xbox). I will be playing as Chloe, so if anyone out there doesn't mind that, then yay. Let's hope I get some friends who want to join me! I wish there was a way to play the game as another character in single player mode. I would love to go through it all as Chloe instead of Drake.

Last edited:
Elena is better imo.

I'd play with you online, but I don't much like using the mic. In fact, I usually mute everybody before the match begins.

So the match is between us. There is a multi player that we play as a team, too, yes? And also, can anyone tell me if you can play the multi player on one console? Or can that not be done?

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to play the game as another character in single player mode. I would love to go through it all as Chloe instead of Drake.

You sort of can.

You can spend the money you earned playing the game on various bonuses including the option to use just about any character model you want in the single player game. It's just a skin replacement though so you'll still have Nate's animations and voice and you will end up with two of the same character on screen when you meet the person you’re playing as.

Nothing wrong with two Chloe's or Elena's though...:drool

Got my px21 headset so I'm ready for multi player! I am currently beating the game in crushing. It's hard as heck but much more fun than doing it on UC1.

I've been playing multi player all day. My player of choice is Chloe. But sometimes I am her, and sometimes I am stuck being sully or Elena, etc. Can anyone tell me why this is?

I've been playing multi player all day. My player of choice is Chloe. But sometimes I am her, and sometimes I am stuck being sully or Elena, etc. Can anyone tell me why this is?

When you go to the multiplayer home page thingie, you can press square and update your profile. From there you can choose whatever hero character you always want to play as and whatever villain character you want to play as. If you don't do this, a random character will be chosen each match.

Sometimes after they do an event such as the one where everybody plays as Donut Drake or Donut Lazarevic during Thanksgiving, you'll have to go back and reset it to your chosen character when the event is over because it will automatically reset to random.

My profile is already set to Chloe. and every time I go back to look, it's still her. I just played a game where there were two of us, and I was drake and the other person was Elena. But I went back to make sure I had Chloe chosen, and she was there.

My profile is already set to Chloe. and every time I go back to look, it's still her. I just played a game where there were two of us, and I was drake and the other person was Elena. But I went back to make sure I had Chloe chosen, and she was there.

In the co-op mode where there's kind of a story and there are quick cut scenes, characters are chosen randomly because there are three set characters in each level, and there are set cut scenes, so there can't be two Drakes or two Elenas and so on.

I think you will be Cloe in co op arena and I know for a fact that you will be her in death match and the capture the treasure modes since she is the character you picked on your profile.

Sweet. Thank you! I am nervous to do anything but the multi player. I've beaten the game in crushing, and I play it everyday. But that doesn't mean I have a handle on the challenges since A. Never played them before, and B. Never played them before. < that's all I had.

But the people I've found online have been a lot of fun to multi with. Even had some add me, so yay.

GOTY Edition currently on sale at Amazon for $29.99 with free super saver shipping.

GOTY Edition currently on sale at Amazon for $29.99 with free super saver shipping.

It's a price drop across the board (Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc). This indicates it will be a Greatest Hits title soon

Back