UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE ORDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

How the HELL did I miss this thread!!!! Oh yeah WORK!!!

I has a sad! :(

I'm sorry you missed out on the group order this year, but I'd be happy to send you the graphics files I used for the order, and you can still order a shirt directly from the vendor.

It would cost a few dollars more than the shared price, and they probably wouldn't be able to get you the shirt before the end of Spook, but at least you could still get a shirt, if you want one.

Maybe next year I should make up a list of people to ping before the project starts, so no one gets left behind ;).

Love the shirt design. My only suggestion is that his free hand should be down his boxer shorts. It'd give the shirt a certain edgy, Sideshow Freaks realism.

Yeah... I wouldn't count on that, at least not while I'm involved. But if you want to run your own "edgy" t-shirt project, have at it!

I just figure the Sideshow forum regulars probably wank it a lot.

I'm just kidding with you man. It's a nice shirt as is.

The pumpkin on the front of my shirt is right on my boob. When people were looking at my shirt, they were getting a double shot of my chest. :slap :lol

I'm sorry you missed out on the group order this year, but I'd be happy to send you the graphics files I used for the order, and you can still order a shirt directly from the vendor.

It would cost a few dollars more than the shared price, and they probably wouldn't be able to get you the shirt before the end of Spook, but at least you could still get a shirt, if you want one.

Maybe next year I should make up a list of people to ping before the project starts, so no one gets left behind ;).

That works for me. I'll PM my email addy

OMG that shirt design is awesome! Can't believe I missed the order. ugh. Might have to order one on my own. Great work!

Loving the avatar and sig RoboDad. Whats with the character serving a turkey. I've seen it like 3 times now:dunno

In the US the 4th Thursday of November is our national Thanksgiving holiday, and turkey is a huge part of the tradition (many families cook a large stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving, and have a big family gathering to feast on it).

And BTW, that's Robby the Robot (my alter ego), not just a character ;).

Back