UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE ORDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! The mailman just delivered a package to me. When I looked at the return address, I saw that it was from specialforces.com (the vendor for our shirts), which puzzled me, since I knew that all of the shirts were accounted for. So I opened the package, and found this:

ufsa2011_banner.jpg

It's a 3x5' high quality vinyl banner with our logo on it! How cool is that!

I just wish there was some way I could share it with everyone, because the project would be nothing without everyone supporting it. :(

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Hang that sum_____ with pride! :lecture:lecture

WOOT!! Got my spook shirt in today. It is AWESOME!!!! Nice fit, and looks great! Thanks RD. I wouldn't mind one next year with my username on it. I'd be willing to pay extra even. :D

WOOT!! Got my spook shirt in today. It is AWESOME!!!! Nice fit, and looks great! Thanks RD. I wouldn't mind one next year with my username on it. I'd be willing to pay extra even. :D
Yeah, I've been thinking about that too. I might contact the vendor early next year to see what options they have to add additional text to a custom design. I would bet they could do it.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Hang that sum_____ with pride! :lecture:lecture

You bet I will! And get this - my wife, who usually rolls her eyes at my constant obsession with Sideshow "toys" and the SSF forum, not only asked if she could have a UFSA shirt, but when I showed her the banner, she said "Oooo, should we put it up outside on Halloween?"

I think I'll keep her ;).

Is the blue OK, Josh? The color on the actual shirt looked a little bit lighter than the way it looked on the web site, but as long as you are happy with it, then that's what matters to me.

Yeah, its great. I like it. :rock Thanks for the extra effort. :hi5:

ufsa2011_banner.jpg

pure awesome.......................:lecture

that was actually very cool of them to do robo.

I would like one too, but I think the year should be left off so you can use it every year.

And I got my shirt too! Yaaaaaay!

Back