Spook Needs You! The UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 (Take 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update. I received two FANTASTIC entries. I'm busy at work right now, but later tonight I'll start a voting thread. The entries are very different, but both very creative, so your choice will not be an easy one!

Stay tuned!

Just a quick update. I received two FANTASTIC entries. I'm busy at work right now, but later tonight I'll start a voting thread. The entries are very different, but both very creative, so your choice will not be an easy one!

Stay tuned!

How many entries did you get?

Including mine, two and a half. :lol

EDIT: Seriously, though, I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys came up with. :yess:

Well since I didn't get any help :lol

My entry was going to be: A Jack-O-Lantern with the mouth created out the word "Veteran", the mouth and eyes would have had a glow but the top of the head would have been shattered with a zombied hand sticking out covered in Pumpkin "goop" clutching a keyboard with the cords handing downwards all in front of a gray gravestone with the etching reading "Sideshow Freaks" and underneath in quotes "Sleep is for the Weak" with the dates of life being from the first Spook until now.

Meh. It is what it is. I'm interested to see what is on tap.

I actually tried to pm you about collaborating, but I wasn't allowed to for some reason. Since I was past the planned deadline, I thought it would be faster for me to do my own.

Well since I didn't get any help :lol

My entry was going to be: A Jack-O-Lantern with the mouth created out the word "Veteran", the mouth and eyes would have had a glow but the top of the head would have been shattered with a zombied hand sticking out covered in Pumpkin "goop" clutching a keyboard with the cords handing downwards all in front of a gray gravestone with the etching reading "Sideshow Freaks" and underneath in quotes "Sleep is for the Weak" with the dates of life being from the first Spook until now.

Meh. It is what it is. I'm interested to see what is on tap.

Back