UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE VOTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for your favorite UFSA shirt design here!

• Entry #1, submitted by CelticP

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Entry #2, submitted by Veil1

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • I like 'em both! Can we have two options?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How hard is it to do two different shirts?
I really do not know--but that way everyone wins--and if you wanted both--there you go

The only problem with doing two different designs is the cost. The vendor charges a flat setup rate per design (front-back combo), and then gives volume discounts based on how many shirts we order with that design.

So, (purely hypothetically), suppose that the standard cost for one shirt is $15, and the setup fee is $5. To order one shirt would cost $20. If the price per shirt is reduced to $14.50 when ordering two or more, then the overall cost per shirt gets reduced from $20 to $17. And, the more shirts are ordered with that design, the lower the cost goes.

Now, let's suppose that we add a second design to the order. That adds another $5 fee, and it will have its own, separate volume discount counter. That means that some people might end up paying a different total cost for their shirt than others do, depending on which design gets more orders.

While that is all entirely possible, it just becomes more time-intensive keeping everything straight (for me :)). But in the end, I am fine doing whatever people want. And I will always accept donations ;).

i really dont care what design we go with both are good...............the pumpkin king killer with a sword for a ____ or the up all night dude with moobs...........:wink1:
i'm just gonna be buying one for the ween anyway..............:lol

i really dont care what design we go with both are good...............the pumpkin king killer with a sword for a ____ or the up all night dude with moobs...........:wink1:
i'm just gonna be buying one for the ween anyway..............:lol

Oh no you won't! :lol

You behave!

:1-1:

I'd be more than proud to wear the robed guy shirt on a regular basis. Since it's been said that it's the best representation of what Spook is, it's time my peers got a visual aid. :lol

Anyone want to tell me what kind of drink a 'squirty' is? Just wondering .

I will definitely wear this shirt out. But I have a question for fellow female freaks who are indeed ordering...

How many of you need a female cut shirt? That might help RD a bit. Though, it may not, guess we'll wait for him to start taking a head count. But I must have a ladies so it doesn't cut the circulation off in my throat.
:lol

Anyone want to tell me what kind of drink a 'squirty' is? Just wondering .

I will definitely wear this shirt out. But I have a question for fellow female freaks who are indeed ordering...

How many of you need a female cut shirt? That might help RD a bit. Though, it may not, guess we'll wait for him to start taking a head count. But I must have a ladies so it doesn't cut the circulation off in my throat.
:lol

It is kinda a parody of the Slurpee/Icee/Slushie/Squishee kinda thing. If you are reading anything dirty in there, it is purely in your own mind :wink1:

Hey BG to answer your question I would need a female shirt. I am so tired of wearing boxy clothes. I love my curves and prefer not to hide them any more than necessary. Besides men's shirts just aren't comfortable.

I have missed out on this every year I hope ya'll don't mind me jumping in this year.

Hey BG to answer your question I would need a female shirt. I am so tired of wearing boxy clothes. I love my curves and prefer not to hide them any more than necessary. Besides men's shirts just aren't comfortable.

I have missed out on this every year I hope ya'll don't mind me jumping in this year.

We wouldn't want you to miss out! Welcome aboard the shirt train. Yeah, that sounded as lame in my head as it did after I wrote it.

Back