UFSA Veteran T-shirt Project 2011 - THE ORDER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, the shipment got delayed somewhere over the weekend:gah:, but the good news is that FedEx shows it scheduled for delivery tomorrow (Tuesday, that is ;)).:yess:

If the truck gets here early enough, I'll try to get everything sent tomorrow, but it will more likely be Wednesday.

Cool, thanks RD. I think we should probably put our orders in for Sept next year, yes? I would love to be able to wear my shirt the month of Oct. :D

Yes, I am definitely going to start earlier next year. But if this trend continues, I may end up needing a helper :). We jumped from 17 shirts last year to 22 shirts this year. How many will there be next year? 30? 50? :D

Yes, I am definitely going to start earlier next year. But if this trend continues, I may end up needing a helper :). We jumped from 17 shirts last year to 22 shirts this year. How many will there be next year? 30? 50? :D

August 15th with submission by Sept. 1st at the latest. The price from SF should go down with the larger order and if that's the case, teh cost can be supplemented with those seal-strip shipping envelopes you can get from Staples. Then it's easy to just toss the shirt in, splat the label on and drop it off at the post office, or have the postman pick them up. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Sure, you make it sound so easy, but when you've got 20+ shirts of different sizes and styles sitting on your kitchen table, it ain't so easy to make sure everyone gets the right one ;). You wouldn't want to accidentally receive a Women's size small in hot pink, would you? :lol

Sure, you make it sound so easy, but when you've got 20+ shirts of different sizes and styles sitting on your kitchen table, it ain't so easy to make sure everyone gets the right one ;). You wouldn't want to accidentally receive a Women's size small in hot pink, would you? :lol

You're talking to someone who invites friends over for beer and pizza to help bag over 1k magazines. :wink1:

The shipping error can happen regardless though. :lol But starting earlier will leave plenty of time should that happen to resolve any issues... unless my ass just looks too damn sexy in hot pink. :naughty

And....

SHIPPED!

ufsa2011_shipment.jpg

That is the most exciting photo I have seen in a while. That means that mine may get here by Saturday if it goes out tomorrow. Woohoo. I'm excited.

Holy cow! The mailman just delivered a package to me. When I looked at the return address, I saw that it was from specialforces.com (the vendor for our shirts), which puzzled me, since I knew that all of the shirts were accounted for. So I opened the package, and found this:

ufsa2011_banner.jpg

It's a 3x5' high quality vinyl banner with our logo on it! How cool is that!

I just wish there was some way I could share it with everyone, because the project would be nothing without everyone supporting it. :(

Back