Tomb Raider (3/16/18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how edgy. No dude, you aren't. Don't pat yourself too hard.

Fass be like

ZfHfiJx.gif

"Why can't I be top billing in successful movie?"

yup

Yeah, I was not impressed at all when I saw the trailer for this and also didn’t think the movie would be worth spending money on to see.

Went to a screening last night with friends... holy hell this movie was awesome! And I thought she was amazing as Lara Croft! If you want my opinion, check this out. And my family calls me a movie critic, I’m not easily pleased by films these days. :lol

Yeah, I was not impressed at all when I saw the trailer for this and also didn’t think the movie would be worth spending money on to see.

Went to a screening last night with friends... holy hell this movie was awesome! And I thought she was amazing as Lara Croft! If you want my opinion, check this out. And my family calls me a movie critic, I’m not easily pleased by films these days. :lol

what was it like? if you had to compare
Indiana Jones? jumanji 2?

I will be going to watch it this weekend. Absolutely loved the reboot games so yeah I'm looking forward to seeing how well it has been adapted for the big screen.

giphy.gif

Ugh it looks pretty bad from the trailers but Walter goggins as the villain and an Oscar winner as Lara, I'm going In pretty stoked. Hopefully if anything it will be a fun popcorn movie. really crossing my fingers for some of the survival horror elements that were in the reboots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh it looks pretty bad from the trailers but Walter goggins as the villain and an Oscar winner as Lara, I'm going In pretty stoked. Hopefully if anything it will be a fun popcorn movie. really crossing my fingers for some of the survival horror elements that were in the reboots

I believe
You will
You will
Have a great time
Great time :)

So good to hear ! Me and my cuz have been tomb raider fans since we were born. We Have IMAX 3d tickets , and we'll have a nice blunt prepared ;)

Back