Tomb Raider (3/16/18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her head is like 80% cranium.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f706737384b752d437946326158773d3d2d3435343034303532332e313464393937393866313539616631343339363433373434373733322e676966

Why is Michael HungBender wasting himself with that fridge, I'll never tell. Waste of his time and genetics.

giphy.gif

>he has women like Charlize looking at him like that
>proceeds to BLEACH and then get with Alicia "Body of a Fridge" Vikander

Michael-Fassbender-Alicia-Vikander-Spain-July-2017.jpg

Who hurt your self-esteem Michael?!

tumblr_n6gdoahQ8o1tpapcfo2_500.gif

Why is Michael HungBender wasting himself with that fridge, I'll never tell. Waste of his time and genetics.

giphy.gif

>he has women like Charlize looking at him like that
>proceeds to BLEACH and then get with Alicia "Body of a Fridge" Vikander

Michael-Fassbender-Alicia-Vikander-Spain-July-2017.jpg

Who hurt your self-esteem Michael?!

tumblr_n6gdoahQ8o1tpapcfo2_500.gif

She probably really freaky in bed though. Possibly lots of magnets involved. :monkey3

I prefer a bit more meat on my gurls but I still probably wouldn't say no to a smash. crows would have her pregnant in the first three minutes and call her his waifu. :lol

She probably really freaky in bed though. Possibly lots of magnets involved. :monkey3

I really doubt that STICC is freaky. Can she even take Fassy's D? Full disclosure, I still think Ben Affleck has the biggest **** in Hollywood, no matter what the comments say, but Fassy is still packing. How the hel lis Mr.Skeltal handling it? Does she have some crazy mouth skills? I'd say she's a beard, but I've read nothing about Fassy being in the closet. I've read about Pine, Jackman, Hiddleston (although I've also read that Hiddleston is straight and is packing; which is why he leaves pictures of his **** after every one night stand) and Leo (although I doubt that, because we have tons of stories from one night stands) and that Evans is Bi and a serious BDSM freak. Oh, and that RDJ's dad used to try and seduce his male friends for roles, to the point where RDJ got so fed up with it he severed all ties with him.

>tfw you'll never be Based Leo
>tfw you'll never have a roastie go down on you while you ignore her, smoke a cigar and blast your tunes
>tfw she won't be intimitated by this and she'll just keep sucking
Why is Leo so ****ing BASED?!

I prefer a bit more meat on my gurls but I still probably wouldn't say no to a smash. crows would have her pregnant in the first three minutes and call her his waifu. :lol

You cannot waifu 3D roasties. Bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks Mugga, fo real. Waifuing is reserved for Perfect 2D Ladies.

b83.jpg

I really doubt that STICC is freaky. Can she even take Fassy's D? Full disclosure, I still think Ben Affleck has the biggest **** in Hollywood, no matter what the comments say, but Fassy is still packing. How the hel lis Mr.Skeltal handling it? Does she have some crazy mouth skills? I'd say she's a beard, but I've read nothing about Fassy being in the closet. I've read about Pine, Jackman, Hiddleston (although I've also read that Hiddleston is straight and is packing; which is why he leaves pictures of his **** after every one night stand) and Leo (although I doubt that, because we have tons of stories from one night stands) and that Evans is Bi and a serious BDSM freak. Oh, and that RDJ's dad used to try and seduce his male friends for roles, to the point where RDJ got so fed up with it he severed all ties with him.

You cannot waifu 3D roasties. Bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks Mugga, fo real. Waifuing is reserved for Perfect 2D Ladies.

View attachment 391989

Im changing that. Im changing the rules
I have many 3D waifus

The movie looks a whole lotta meh to me and I wouldn't be surprised if it joins the ranks of the recent Warcraft and Assassin's Creed films and fade into obscurity. I never got what's the big deal with the Hunger Games reboot Lara Croft, she's boring and generic. Classic Lara FTW.

Back