Tomb Raider (3/16/18)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grace is like Voldemort disguising himself as an American lady.

Like Hans Gruber’s Bill Clay in drag.

:goodpost::hi5: I am not a fan of the reviewers because they are self important. I watch trailers to get me interested in the movie. Grace is terrible with her voice and eye expressions. She might have knowledge about the behind the scenes stuff but who besides Crows really cares. I'm tired of all the self importance and the agendas everyone looks for in movies.

I am not a fan of the reviewers because they are self important. I watch trailers to get me interested in the movie. Grace is terrible with her voice and eye expressions. She might have knowledge about the behind the scenes stuff but who besides Crows really cares. I'm tired of all the self importance and the agendas everyone looks for in movies.

:lecture :goodpost: :exactly:

:goodpost::hi5: I am not a fan of the reviewers because they are self important. I watch trailers to get me interested in the movie. Grace is terrible with her voice and eye expressions. She might have knowledge about the behind the scenes stuff but who besides Crows really cares. I'm tired of all the self importance and the agendas everyone looks for in movies.

clown prince :)

Hi Crows. I was surprised you have been good and not posted Grace's Videos. Great will power must be one of your strengths.

Hi Crows. I was surprised you have been good and not posted Grace's Videos. Great will power must be one of your strengths.

Technically speaking. is Making youtube videos of any kind IS a very shallow, self absorbed and arrogant past time?

Every youtuber seems kind of superficial and smug. they need so much need for attention and they think so little of themselves that they need to constantly review things they see or they buy. right? This feeds into a narcissistic and selfish personality?

Who else would stand with a camera talking to themselves like a crazy person without someone to reply to them? who else would review in detail unimportant things? For someone to need that kind of attention from total strangers and to seek that kind of Hollow and shallow gratification from views and likes?

Do those people think so little of their own worth that they constantly seek approval from strangers on a computer?

would you agree with that?
are youtubers the most narcissistic, shallow, superficial and arrogant people in the planet?
is this what you and Chakor think?

Technically speaking. is Making youtube videos of any kind IS a very shallow, self absorbed and arrogant past time?

Every youtuber seems kind of superficial and smug. they need so much need for attention and they think so little of themselves that they need to constantly review things they see or they buy. right? This feeds into a narcissistic and selfish personality?

Who else would stand with a camera talking to themselves like a crazy person without someone to reply to them? who else would review in detail unimportant things? For someone to need that kind of attention from total strangers and to seek that kind of Hollow and shallow gratification from views and likes?

Do those people think so little of their own worth that they constantly seek approval from strangers on a computer?

are youtubers the most narcissistic, shallow, superficial and arrogant people in the planet?

tjrapJf.gif

Actually yes I do. I think most people are now socially awkward and use technology to communicate rather than face to face conversation. At least here on the boards people can discuss things and some are good and some are not. Case in point the last jedi thread. I go to dinner with my wife and most people are on their phones alone or if they are with someone they are still on their phones. Social media is so rampant now that a lot of people post too much info to get a like or some such validation.

Actually yes I do. I think most people are now socially awkward and use technology to communicate rather than face to face conversation. At least here on the boards people can discuss things and some are good and some are not. Case in point the last jedi thread. I go to dinner with my wife and most people are on their phones alone or if they are with someone they are still on their phones. Social media is so rampant now that a lot of people post too much info to get a like or some such validation.

people on their phones while out on dinner is a huge pet peeve of mine... people in my family and friends do it... they tell you to keep talking but they are reading buzzfeed.
I made it a rule that if you are talking to me you cannot look at their phone, or we might as well not talk.

I honestly liked Grace because she has actually worked on comics and has worked on the movie industry. she worked for marvel. she is not just a narcissistic shallow youtuber but she actually knows about the business. she actually knows some of these people like producers and actors and stuff. Her vids are always filled inside info or updates and stuff

Shes not some idiotic youtuber reviewing their crappy make up or shoe collection. some people are so insecure...

people on their phones while out on dinner is a huge pet peeve of mine... people in my family and friends do it... they tell you to keep talking but they are reading buzzfeed.
I made it a rule that if you are talking to me you cannot look at their phone, or we might as well not talk.

I honestly liked Grace because she has actually worked on comics and has worked on the movie industry. she worked for marvel. she is not just a narcissistic shallow youtuber but she actually knows about the business. she actually knows some of these people like producers and actors and stuff. Her vids are always filled inside info or updates and stuff

Shes not some idiotic youtuber reviewing their crappy make up or shoe collection. some people are so insecure...

Like I said she does have some information behind the scenes. I just find her very annoying with the big eye expressions and the oh my Gawd lingo. If she toned it down it would be better. I agree about the phone issue. My wife and family leave them off when we are having dinner or just wanting to spend time together.

Looks like this is another one of those quick to blu Ray flicks in a month or so :dunno

Reviews are really subpar

[url]https://storify.com/services/proxy/2/01KaY8ekRsmCQJC0QtbC3w/http/media.tumblr.com/ae12720851b6cb0e6b0134dd22c140b9/tumblr_inline_mw2yhwbO7M1rqvm20.gif[/url][/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

:lol Ironic her franchise wasn’t a smash but became a cult classic

Wasn’t a bad movie, 7-8/10. She wasn’t as annoying as the current video game character but still had some daddy issues, :lol. We’ll see if it gets a sequel or trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t a bad movie, 7-8/10. She wasn’t as annoying as the current video game character but still had some daddy issues, :lol. We’ll see if it gets a sequel or trilogy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praise the Lord. I can't stand the current game version of her.

Back