TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just seen titan fall will ship with 15 maps just seen on the titan fall forums someone cracked code on the pc game that had all the map and weapons info. Maps are as followed angel city,colony,fracture,relic,airbase,boneyard,corporate,outpost,lagoon,rise,smugglers cove,training ground,overlook,nexus,and 02. Game modes as are follow attrition hard point capture the flag , and team deathmatch its rumored team death match will have a mode with no bots.
15 maps is pretty impressive. Any news on the titans ? Is it just the 3 ?

here is the perk list these are for titans aug eject, build up nuclear core, dash recharge,defensive core ,doomed time, hyper core , longer bubble,marathon core, titan punch, turbo drop. These are for pilot wall runner,mini map ai,ordinance oak,power cell,deadpans trigger, run and gun, shield regen,stealth movement enhanced titan, fast reload, icepick

Pissed...still no PC code for me. Told my friends to sign up after I did and they got them Friday.

heres the weapons p2011, p2011sp, p2011auto, w1128,r97,b3wing,rspn101carbine,m1a1hemlock,img hemlock,g2a4,car101,rspn101dmr,smr,satchel charge,data knife, titan vortex blocker,x0tbr16,thr40mm, cabershot, proximity detonator,frag grenade, defender charge, shoulder rocket,sentry turret, auto rocket launchertitan triple threat, titan sniper rifle,titan rocket pod, titan arc rifle,titan shotgun

heres the weapons p2011, p2011sp, p2011auto, w1128,r97,b3wing,rspn101carbine,m1a1hemlock,img hemlock,g2a4,car101,rspn101dmr,smr,satchel charge,data knife, titan vortex blocker,x0tbr16,thr40mm, cabershot, proximity detonator,frag grenade, defender charge, shoulder rocket,sentry turret, auto rocket launchertitan triple threat, titan sniper rifle,titan rocket pod, titan arc rifle,titan shotgun

Just by the sound of those weapons make me excited!

I'd say it's still a pretty game. I mean none of the next gen games with the exception of maybe Ryse (or maybe forza but I wouldn't know as I haven't played it) are mind blowingly gorgeous.

Dead Rising 3, BF4, Ghosts, Assassins Creed 4, all campaign games, all look pretty but not mind blowing graphics like you seem to expect.

I think the graphics are sub par bc they focussed on gameplay over graphics. I expect games with campaigns to have a mich better graphics engine.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk
I think they focused on performance over graphics, but I don;t think they sacrificed too much. It's still a good looking game.

Think about the graphics going from Xbox/PS2 to 360/PS3. It wasn't even really all that much of a leap and we didn't start to see games that really blew our minds until the last year and a half or so of the generation. It's still a change to the FPS chemistry and still pretty to boot.

Pissed...still no PC code for me. Told my friends to sign up after I did and they got them Friday.

If you signed up before the whole "open beta" thing you won't get a code, it'll just be added to your origin whatevers. Just login and check if it's under your "my games".

Not everyone who signed up, got a code. It was originally a "lottery", but now it's open for everyone.

Not everyone who signed up, got a code. It was originally a "lottery", but now it's open for everyone.

I know that, doesn't mean I can't be upset I didn't get a code though does it?

It might have recently opened on PC but now I am working so I won't get to play it as much as I could have when I had all weekend.

Last edited:
PC isn't open Beta, that's only on Xbox One, for PC you still need to be given a code

They are apparently starting to open it up on PC today as well but that doesn't do much good for me now that the weekend is over.

Respawn Entertainment is opening up the Titanfall multiplayer beta test to all Windows PC users who registered for the beta before Feb. 15 at 4:00 p.m. PST, the developer revealed today.

"Over the next couple hours we'll be getting all the PC people who signed up access through the My Games Library in Origin," the official Respawn account tweeted. "If you don't see it in your library yet, hang tight! It'll be appearing over the next couple hours for some users as it rolls out."

"Data servers are slammed! Apologies for those trying to get in, doing our best to improve wait times (& more servers will be up at launch)," the account later tweeted.

The Titanfall open beta on Xbox One rolled out to all Xbox One users over the weekend and is currently available from the "New Game Demos" section of the Xbox Game Store. Up until this weekend, Xbox One and Windows PC users had to register for and be issued with codes to join the beta, which EA began distributing last week.

According to Respawn's twitter account, the beta will run until Feb. 19 at 6:00 p.m. PST. Respawn founder Vince Zampella previously stated that Titanfall's multiplayer beta extension of a day was "to make up for" the server down time on Friday.

I never got an email or code for the PC. I got a new gpu and opened up origin last night to test it on crysis 3 and the Titan Fall beta was there, to my surprise. Pretty cool game. I like it.

Back