TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping there's going to be a mode for more players once the full game drops. Like ground war on COD

Loving the game but I feel 7 or maybe 8 aside would make it better but that's me :)

Oh & a team deathmatch mode with no titans would be fun because I love the gun fights in this game.
It sounds like you really want to play CoD. Just kidding. But take the mechs out and this is CoD with parkour. Nothing wrong with that I guess.

As much as BF4 was a broken release, I will admit that I got used to level destruction from the BF series all these years.

Shooting a thin wall with a giant Titan gun and the wall doesn't even scratch just feels all kinds of wrong. :lol

It sounds like you really want to play CoD. Just kidding. But take the mechs out and this is CoD with parkour. Nothing wrong with that I guess.

Ha no but I see your point my only problem with the game is it can be quite hard to find Pilot's. In my last game I just killed 15 Bots & 4 Pilots. Killing 15 bots doesn't feel rewarding because there so easy to kill. It's not often I see anyone breaking past 10 pilot kills

But don't get me wrong the game is a lot of fun but it doesn't feel as challenging like COD or BF to me personally

Having to wait in a game lobby to fight AI does seem rather counterproductive doesn't it. :lol

But be it as it may though the beta/demo was fun.

At the end of the day, that's what should matter.

BF4 is all live people yet what a complete disaster that turned out to be, ie; not fun.

Last edited:
Having to wait in a game lobby to fight A1 does seem rather counterproductive doesn't it. :lol

But be it as it may though the beta/demo was fun.

At the end of the day, that's what should matter.

BF4 is all live people yet what a complete disaster that turned out to be ie; not fun.

The 1st game to make me rage quite without even playing the game :lol
I'm enjoying it now though saying that

I'm looking forward to seeing all the other maps on Titanfall & really getting into this game

I finally got a chance to download it last night and played a couple rounds. It's was fun but it's still just a FPS to me. I did like that it showed the ping time and connection quality. The matchmaking was kind of unbalanced though, my team had one 14 two 1's and a 2 while the opposing team had three 14's and a 12 with the rest being 4-6.

Ha no but I see your point my only problem with the game is it can be quite hard to find Pilot's. In my last game I just killed 15 Bots & 4 Pilots. Killing 15 bots doesn't feel rewarding because there so easy to kill. It's not often I see anyone breaking past 10 pilot kills

But don't get me wrong the game is a lot of fun but it doesn't feel as challenging like COD or BF to me personally

Not hard to find other pilots, they are the bigger dots on the mini maps.

Not hard to find other pilots, they are the bigger dots on the mini maps.

Ha yeah I know that but 2 or 3 pilots are normally in a Titan. Don't get me wrong, I think the game is great from what I've played on the beta so far & I'm probably just nitpicking but Respawn did say there open to adding more players if need be in a different mode so it'll be interesting.

I can't wait for the full game to launch now though & start playing the other maps & modes in the game.

Of course I go into Gamestop to preorder the CE the day after the cut off. :gah:

Had to settle for ordering it online with one day shipping.

Of course I go into Gamestop to preorder the CE the day after the cut off. :gah:

Had to settle for ordering it online with one day shipping.

Where did you order it? Everywhere I have checked is sold out or not taking pre-orders anymore (PC version).

Ticked me off, I waited too long. I had it in my cart on Amazon forever but never placed the order then went to place it Monday after finally getting to play the beta and it was not available anymore.

sorry to lazy to read all 458 reply . so is it true no story mode 100% online only ?

Back