TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Speculation of it being a Timed exclusive shouldn't hold you off to buy an Xbox One.. you'll be wasting your time hoping and waiting .... it's a 50/50 chance ..

very cool interview, thanks - loved the last question where the dev member didn't shy away from the answer of exclusivity....doesn't answer if this is timed or not. Most would assume if it was exclusive beyond a timeframe MS would be promoting it as such for sure.

"Only on Xbone"

I'm sure they're looking back at Mass Effect and Bioshock wishing they had paid for the exclusivity for those. Unless EA asks for too much money I think they'd pay for this one.

I really wish the only exclusive would be timed ones....its just too expensive and risky to limit your audience with a true exclusive any more.

I ordered the $250 CE - I will watch closely to make sure the statue quality warrants the high cost, but I am a sucker for Mechs I guess...great thing about Amazon - cancel anytime as long as not already shipped, and even then, not too bad.

Gonna get an Xbox 1 once TF hits - hope they work out any bugs within first six months of release.

I'm sure they're looking back at Mass Effect and Bioshock wishing they had paid for the exclusivity for those. Unless EA asks for too much money I think they'd pay for this one.

Yep a massive error on their part. if a survey of the best last gen ( once next gen is here ) was carried out for best game, Bioshock would probably come top and mass effect possibly in the top 3.
They need to lock this down.

Yeah, PC for me. I wanna try this out. You on steam, or origin?

Neither I hope. If I "have to", most likely steam. As I will be joining an old buddy and I know we share the same hate for Origin/EA. :pfft:

Back