TitanFall - from the original creators of Call of Duty (Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collector's Edition with statue :O

https://kotaku.com/titanfall-comes-out-march-11-2014-1450078633

In addition to the standard edition of the game, the Titanfall: Collector's Edition (SRP $249.99) will include an exclusive collectible 18” hand-crafted Atlas titan statue with diorama and battery-powered LED lighting, a full-size art book featuring more than 190 pages of rare concept art, and an exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas titan. TheTitanfall: Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now at select retailers. P

I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw the price tag.

I'm pretty sure it's a legit resin statue.

If it is, the price tag is a good deal for a 18" resin statue, a full $60 video game, and a full size $25 art book...how can you complain. Sideshow doesn't throw in a video game and art book with their 18" resin statues that typically cost over $300.

Just saying, some are overreacting to the price, compare it to similar works of art; and I'd say the price is fair.

But if the statue isn't resin, then the price is too high.

I'm pretty sure it's a legit resin statue.

If it is, the price tag is a good deal for a 18" resin statue, a full $60 video game, and a full size $25 art book...how can you complain. Sideshow doesn't throw in a video game and art book with their 18" resin statues that typically cost over $300.

Just saying, some are overreacting to the price, compare it to similar works of art; and I'd say the price is fair.

But if the statue isn't resin, then the price is too high.

This is a good point. I might just buy this game for the statue alone.

Pretty much the reasoning for mentioning the collector part here ;)

It's up for order get it now!!!

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Titanfall-Xbox-One/dp/B00DB9JYFY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382489668&sr=8-2&keywords=Titanfall[/ame]

Preordered one from amazon. what the hell, no deposit and if it ends up being a piece of junk can always return it.

This game has some seriously great potential

Pre ordered, was going to go for collectors edition but i get a little bored with statues after a while and tend to sell them on, With this being a video game statue i may find the interest isn't there later down the line.

I knew you couldn't resist :lol

yeah, I'm weak as hell......hey, I always planned on it, was just gonna hold out on a price break. Titanfall's hold on me is strong, and the funny thing is I've never ever played any COD or Warfare games...

Any chance in getting a Titanfall Xbone set?

I was so happy when I heard this is a timed exclusive! Think we'll only wait a year to get it on PS4 like mass effect :)

Back