Thor PF on Ebay listed as IN STOCK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah it will eventaully, but the ex versions are the ones that will always appreciate faster.
look at the captain america, you can still get reg versions for around $350-$400, and the ex are demanding $600 +. when they ever do get the movies out for cap, thor and the avengers. look out they'll spike big time.

That's what I figured. I would at least get back what I paid for him right? This would be my first PF. Actually, I'm trying to decide between this and Boba Fett.

That's what I figured. I would at least get back what I paid for him right? This would be my first PF. Actually, I'm trying to decide between this and Boba Fett.

Well personally I don't buy to flip or re-sell but I would say stick with the Thor instead of Fett and you won't have to worry about value... Marvel holds its end in value a lot more than SW stuff. Not saying that you flipping or re-selling, just if u were, Marvel would prolly be the route to go!

My bet dump the Fett, oh my poet and didn't know it! :D:banana:D:banana

Well, I want to by him to enjoy him, I just like the idea that if I were to sell him someday that I would at the very least get back what I paid. The idea of owning something valuable also appeals to me. Dr Doom probably feels that much more special to those who own him.

Well personally I don't buy to flip or re-sell but I would say stick with the Thor instead of Fett and you won't have to worry about value... Marvel holds its end in value a lot more than SW stuff. Not saying that you flipping or re-selling, just if u were, Marvel would prolly be the route to go!

My bet dump the Fett, oh my poet and didn't know it! :D:banana:D:banana

dido, if you want your collectable to hold its value then go with the marvel, if you want to just enjoy it, then go with your favourite character.
better yet go with both then they will average out. you can never go wrong with sideshow items. (well almost never):banana:banana

Would putting myself on the waiting list for the EX be a waste of time at this point.

you never know, i would, i've heard of people getting something off of wait list, like 6months to year afterwards. just depends on how many they keep back to help fix up ones that have been damaged.
plus alot of people end up looking for one on the secondary market, so if their waitlist converts most will cancel, if they have already found one. so you never know. get on there before the hype starts to get worse, and you might luck out. sht i'm still on the wait list for the grey hulk vs spidey. crossing my fingers and hoping it converts:lol:lol

almost time for a Thor thread merge.

i've been charged for my exclusive and have cleared space by selling some pieces so I'm ready. :rock :rock

EDIT: Just checked my email and he'll be here next Wednesday! Express update Cap will be here tomorrow....along with Misa. :rock

yeah there's about to be alot of posts coming in about thor's arrival, hopefully good posts, and not posts about damage or other negative responses

OK, I got one coming next week from evilbay. Payed regular price for it. Of course it's not the EX but I'm sure I'm going to like it. This will be my first PF and the fourth piece in my collection.:chew

Wow!! this is going to be one memorable week! congrats!!!

well I had the Excl. but sold it so I'm glad to get him back. i'll have to glue one or both of the wings back on though.

OK, I got one coming next week from evilbay. Payed regular price for it. Of course it's not the EX but I'm sure I'm going to like it. This will be my first PF and the fourth piece in my collection.:chew

Congrats! you picked a great one(or so far it appears that way). if it's your first you're about to enter a larger world. Hulk is still my favorite because.....well because it's awesome and it's Hulk. :rock

Yeah, I didn't think I would venture into anything but the 1/6 stuff but that changed pretty quick. I have the T-800 PF on pre-order and the Venum Legendar bust as well. I will pick up the Boba Fett PF eventualy but I just got a Medicom Fett a couple of days ago so I can wait.

congrats man, yeah your in for a very nice surprise, just make sure that you have the room. and if you get anymore pf's, none of them will be that big. so hopefully thor doesn't wreck it for you, when you get more pf's.

ps, get cap before they go way up.

Back