IM Comiquette Ex on Ebay for $725 BIN!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Questions !!! please help ! I can get this one $410 shipped BUT painted flaw, should I pick it up? It's regular , I am still think if this is a ok price for a flaw one. Thanks guys !

It really depends on how bad the paint flaws are. Some pictures would certainly help.

i saw that auction. i thought it was a fake IM because the left arm hand doesn't go above the head line. it could just be a bad angle shot, but i didn't want to even bother asking for better pics since i already have one.

So this is a fake one!!??? I am pick it up, so I can check right the way...... Any other advise?
Btw thanks for the infor skiman!

Guys, thanks for all the help and infor, please go inside of it's detail, there is pics, I can't tell this is really or not, it does have the grey Styro!!

it has the grey styro which is a good clue for the original.
but why are you afraid?it's regular version.

So no fake one for regular ?

i was on the same quest as you..for an exclusive..i have bought also one fake.i havent found a regular fake ..but you never know..
ask him for pics of the pegs of the foor,must be square and brass.
and ask him one pic od the base where the foot peg adjusts.must be square hole.if these are ok buy it now imo

i was on the same quest as you..for an exclusive..i have bought also one fake.i havent found a regular fake ..but you never know..
ask him for pics of the pegs of the foor,must be square and brass.
and ask him one pic od the base where the foot peg adjusts.must be square hole.if these are ok buy it now imo

:goodpost::lecture:lecture

There's not enough information from those pics on the auction itself in order to make sure it's not fake or not.

Also a box to edition size match on the base is another good call.

Thanks guys, I will go check it out now and if everything like you guys say, I will buy it right the way!! Thanks again !!!

Guys, got the ironman, it looks good, I hope is real, have check all the things that you guys told, its all there, just the base looks weird, I will post some pics later!

I know it's too late that I brought this one already, but still want to find out this is a real or fake statue, there is some paint chip hiding the fist and foot, so I got him with $350 , if it's a real statue, I am happy with that.

bbe9ced5.jpg

3802de01.jpg

94810935.jpg

4209ac3d.jpg

f6a88059.jpg

f469c041.jpg

d5340866.jpg

I know it's too late that I brought this one already, but still want to find out this is a real or fake statue, there is some paint chip hiding the fist and foot, so I got him with $350 , if it's a real statue, I am happy with that.

f6a88059.jpg

Based off that I'd say it's a real one congrats

Back