The Walking Dead (Xbox Live Arcade and PSN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this a couple of days ago, after I heard about part 1 being free to download. Saw that the other chapters were only 200 points a pop, and figured I may as well get it all. Haven't had a chance to start it yet though.

How much was it normally, just out of curiosity?

It was never released in Australia, so I have no idea. I had to get creative and use my 'UK based' gamer account that I created so I could access UK Xbox Live for just these sort of occasions in order to grab it.

I got this a couple of days ago, after I heard about part 1 being free to download. Saw that the other chapters were only 200 points a pop, and figured I may as well get it all. Haven't had a chance to start it yet though.

How much was it normally, just out of curiosity?

It was never released in Australia, so I have no idea. I had to get creative and use my 'UK based' gamer account that I created so I could access UK Xbox Live for just these sort of occasions in order to grab it.

Parts 1-5 were normally 400 points each.

I think I'll open up the Collector's Edition tonight and try this out, heard good things.

And episodes 2-5 are 200 points each until 12/31/12.

You can get the full run for $10 -that's fantastic.

I have been holding off on this, but added the retail disc to my wishlist for Christmas. I'm glad no one got it for me, since this way is $20 cheaper.

Still 400 each for me :dunno

Loved this game! Found it to be more faithful to the tone and feeling of the comic than the TV show. I played in on my iPad and found it was a great way to play it.

jumped on all episodes for 800 points last night. glad i did.

It's odd - I mildly enjoy the game whilst I'm playing, but it's afterwards when I stop to think about it that I get a really strong desire to keep on playing. Like I need my FIX, which I haven't had with a game in a while.

This is GOTY contender for me, glitches and all. Such a powerful story.

The style of gameplay certainly is not for everyone, but I enjoyed every minute.

I just finished Ep.1 -5, basically playing as level-headed and as fair/nice as I could.

I'll go back again and be a giant @$$ hole the entire way (should come naturally, I'm told). :D

I am loving this.

The "gameplay" looked terrible, and in practice it's not too much better than I initially thought. The "adventure game for dummies" puzzles are easy, and the action is barely there.

But I don't care. I was "lucky" enough to be sick yesterday, and played this for about six hours. I'm almost through with episode 3.

I love the idea of the timer for responses, how the story and characters change, and how even characters you sided with for a while will make you question why you liked them to begin with.

One funny thing is, due to the story changes based on how you play, I was going to do a replay where I'd make all the selfish and bad choices. But I don't want Lee to be that kind of guy, so I don't even want this fake character to have a personality that I don't approve of. :lol

Just finished ep5. Very impressed with the story telling, ending left me wanting to play more and more. I sure hope they carry on the story.

Walking Dead DLC “400 Days” Found on Steam

Over the last few days, we’ve seen a few teasers from Telltale Games, the studio behind the mega-successful episodic game from last year, The Walking Dead. We didn’t know whether or not this was going to be for the already announced “season 2” of the game, or if it was extra content for the first, already completed season…until now.

It seems that DLC content for The Walking Dead has been spotted on Steam’s database. Called Walking Dead 400 Days DLC, chances are pretty good this is what the teasers have been, well, teasing.

So when will it show up? How much will it cost? And what’s going to happen? All good questions—which will all have to go unanswered for now. It’s safe to say that “soon,” “a few bucks,” and “zombies will try to eat you” are a fair bet at this point, but until Telltale decides to pony up some more information, it’s impossible to say.

Walking Dead DLC “400 Days” Found on Steam

Over the last few days, we’ve seen a few teasers from Telltale Games, the studio behind the mega-successful episodic game from last year, The Walking Dead. We didn’t know whether or not this was going to be for the already announced “season 2” of the game, or if it was extra content for the first, already completed season…until now.

It seems that DLC content for The Walking Dead has been spotted on Steam’s database. Called Walking Dead 400 Days DLC, chances are pretty good this is what the teasers have been, well, teasing.

So when will it show up? How much will it cost? And what’s going to happen? All good questions—which will all have to go unanswered for now. It’s safe to say that “soon,” “a few bucks,” and “zombies will try to eat you” are a fair bet at this point, but until Telltale decides to pony up some more information, it’s impossible to say.

Please give my precious Clem back to me!! I need to keep her safe.:monkey2

Back