The Walking Dead (Xbox Live Arcade and PSN)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wanting to play this for a while, but seeing as I was late to the party I already know what can happen in the end. Not sure if I'll find the game as fun, even though I'm aware of how the mechanics and choices work. Watched a friend play a bit of Episode 3 I believe it was. Does knowing the ending before starting/while playing earlier episodes affect how you feel while playing?

I'd still like to think I'll pick it up eventually. It's about £20 to buy on disc, and after finishing The Last of Us in the coming weeks I think that will put me in the perfect mood for this.

400 Days DLC for season one of Telltale Games’ hit The Walking Dead comes out today. As previously detailed, PSN users get it first, with a staggered rollout onto other platforms.

After finishing Last of Us, I'm not certain I am emotionally ready to dive back into TWD. Epsiode 5 was a heart breaker(in a good way). TT knows how to play with emotions.

400 Days DLC for season one of Telltale Games’ hit The Walking Dead comes out today. As previously detailed, PSN users get it first, with a staggered rollout onto other platforms.

GAMESPOT

Today, the company confirmed that the additional chapter will launch on selected platforms this week, landing first on the North American PlayStation Network on July 2, Steam and the Telltale Games Store on Wednesday July 3, and worldwide on Xbox Live from July 5. European PlayStation owners will be able to download the game from July 10, while the iOS version will launch globally on July 11.

The game takes place over 400 days in the same time period as the first season, but will not focus on Lee or Clementine. Instead, the game will be split into five short stories, each from the perspective of a different, new character in the universe. Players who have an existing save file from the first season will have their decisions carried over, while all choices made in 400 Days will also impact the upcoming second season, which will begin later this year.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days is not included in the original season pass, and will cost around $4.99. The game will be available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Mac, iOS, and, for the first time, Sony's PlayStation Vita handheld.

Is this a DLC or is this a sequel? It sounds like a whole new story with five new chapters (episodes) and new characters.

It takes place during season 1, but other side of country no clementine all new cast.

From the lets plays I've seen it's very very short, did anyone notice
Spoiler Spoiler:

Play and finished it today. Good bite sized stories, some better than other but overall worth $5 I'd say, the price of a mcdonald burger.

The game was good and definitely worth $5. I just didn't have the emotional attachment the series did because there was no connect with the characters because you spend very little time with them.

From the lets plays I've seen it's very very short, did anyone notice...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I just played through 400 days since it was on sale. I didn't really like it. The stories were really short so we couldn't really get much going in terms of getting to know the characters. Nothing really interesting happened during it either. Maybe it will tie in better with season 2.

If I remember that's the whole point of 400 days. To give you an introduction to the characters who are going to show up in season 2.

Back