Walking Dead busts from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow . . she came out outstanding . . really looks great . .

I agree I was very happy with it. I was worried as I typically just buy action figures and spending that much on a bust was crazy I thought. Im glad I pulled the trigger thou and can't wait for Rick.

Got Michonne today (#186/750) and she is fantastic. If all the rest come out this good I will be very happy. Here are a couple pics even though they are basically the same as the ones Bengal posted but oh well. :)

IMG_20130801_175148_376.jpg

IMG_20130801_175258_411.jpg

IMG_20130801_175445_971.jpg

collectibles direct uk will have them..... there interest free flex payments are absolutely the best :clap

Theres been quite a few delays with the Rick bust.
I really hope they are fixing it to look a lot more like the prototype.

Got an email from GG saying my Rick Grimes mini bust order will be processed tomorrow.... hope its good.

Ditto as well. Waiting to see how Rick turns out to see if I should take the plunge and order some of the walkers too. Once they are in stock, that Premier coupon will make one nice and cheap!

Anybody know when they are recieving their Rick bust?
Mine has shipped, but i dont know how long it will take to get here. have had some mixed delivery times with stuff from GG the few times i have purchased from them.
Eager to see the final production piece!
PICS PICS! :panic::taz

Got my Rick today. The flesh paint work sucks. He's really orange. Even some sloppy runny paint blobs on his forehead and neck. And the beard paint leaves a lot to be desired. The rest is nice and solid though. The EX hat is a must IMO. He has hat hair otherwise. Not sure why they made that the EX (along with the Governor's eyepatch) when that seems like the key look. :dunno

Got my Rick today. The flesh paint work sucks. He's really orange. Even some sloppy runny paint blobs on his forehead and neck. And the beard paint leaves a lot to be desired. The rest is nice and solid though. The EX hat is a must IMO. He has hat hair otherwise. Not sure why they made that the EX (along with the Governor's eyepatch) when that seems like the key look. :dunno

oh no... :(

I was hoping they would fix this.

Are you able to post a few pics at all please BM?

Doesn't look nearly as good as Michonne. With the hat he looks a little better but I don't know.... we'll see how he is in person.

Back