The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This season is getting some of the lowest ratings and bad word of mouth, seems like a lot of people hate negan.

Will they kill negan soon to save ratings?

This season will be understood NEXT season.....you cannot have what happens next without the development here.

Rick needed to be taught....
Negan and Carls relationship needed to be set up.
and the importance of the group staying together needed to be driven home....(Carol is still not back.....and that is the lynch pin of next big plot device.)

The interweb community will have a surprise coming at what happens between Negan and Rick....its not typical stuff.

This season is getting some of the lowest ratings and bad word of mouth, seems like a lot of people hate negan.

Will they kill negan soon to save ratings?

They aren't suppose to like Negan! :lol

Nope....I'm sure his story line is already scripted.

They aren't suppose to like Negan! :lol

Nope....I'm sure his story line is already scripted.

You can hate a villain character that you enjoy watvhing but thats different than being annoyed at a character and not even wanting to watch him

Is not the same" hating" the kingpin from daredevil
Than hating carrot top lol

Last edited:
Ok, so when they kill off Negan, what next? Yet another Governor/Negan?

Maybe build a boat and deal with ocean zombies and pirates.

I'm curious to see how they are going to get rid of the saviors. Even with everyone combined they're all still outnumbered and out gunned. I'd love to see them utilize the walkers too somehow in this attack of theres.

About the leaning thing... If I remember right, in the Talking Dead or somewhere else Jeffrey Dean Morgan said he had watched from the comics, how Negan stands, moves and makes any gestures, to make his acting similar as the comic book. I haven´t seen the comics except some pics in internet, so I don´t know how much the comic Negan leans back but I believe it´s his way to get in character?

I must say I hate Negan, but in that way it is kind of fun to hate him. He is so disgusting that it is actually entertaining, I just regret nothing bad really happens to him. Hopefully spring will change that. I´d love to see him getting surprised by nasty things he couldn´t help. ;) Such an odd character he is, but more funny than scary, and charming too in some odd way. In comparison, I hated Governor in different way, I really didn´t want to see him at all. He was purely mean and even when he had chance to show some kinder way, he messed it up being more like wanting to "own" people than really having any kind of relationship. I hoped to see him to take a new way with Lilly and the little girl and start over, but blah. No chance.

Back