The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bet you still watch it every week though? :dunno

Of course, I'm very habitual when it comes to these things. Once I'm invested, it's very hard to stop, curiosity gets the best of me. That being said, the show has gotten kind of tedious for me, but I hang around in hopes it will improve.

I gave up on FTWD though.

I'm getting to that point to. Its almost become a chore to watch not a pleasure. We'll see how this 2nd half goes.

Of course, I'm very habitual when it comes to these things. Once I'm invested, it's very hard to stop, curiosity gets the best of me. That being said, the show has gotten kind of tedious for me, but I hang around in hopes it will improve.

I gave up on FTWD though.

Well the back half of season 7 is being marketed as 'rise up'. I imagine most of the time will still be the groups meeting eachother and finding guns/supplies with maybe one or two big episodes in there.

Just happen to see this before you reading your post :lol

llNj3Fi.jpg

Bruce Campbell's head was pulled up the ass of a corpse for Christ sake.

Well you guys in the US are overly offended by the use of the f-bomb hence why us Brits have to miss out on the use of it in the show. :slap :lol

No, that's just the network it's on. On FX, the show Taboo used it A LOT, though it's on an hour later than TWD. Also, you wouldn't believe how many families watch TWD. I would never let young ones watch it, but a lot of them do.

No, that's just the network it's on. On FX, the show Taboo used it A LOT, though it's on an hour later than TWD. Also, you wouldn't believe how many families watch TWD. I would never let young ones watch it, but a lot of them do.

Most of the complaints probably came from the family audience in which case the parents need to give themselves a hard slap in the face; not for letting them watch it (we've all watched movies/shows underage) but for being naive enough to not think bad things would happen on a season premier marketed at someone getting their head bashed in.

Most of the complaints probably came from the family audience in which case the parents need to give themselves a hard slap in the face; not for letting them watch it (we've all watched movies/shows underage) but for being naive enough to not think bad things would happen on a season premier marketed at someone getting their head bashed in.

And they had warnings all over it as well.

I do think this show is a bit much for kids under 8 or 9. But there are kids a lot younger watching it. But if they allow their kids to watch it knowing what was going to happen, then they have no right to complain.

The weeny fans left because of glenns brutal death.

Now the hardcore fans will get bored because the show will be toned down.

This.....kills...the...show....

Well you guys in the US are overly offended by the use of the f-bomb hence why us Brits have to miss out on the use of it in the show. :slap :lol

We sure are a bunch of whiny pusses the last few years, that's for sure. :lol

Make Negan a Tranny, it will bring everyone back.

Back