The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious to see what kind of S-Show Negan will put on when he learns about Daryl.

Either freak out, yell really hard and bash one of his men with lucilla

Or

Smile, laugh, LEAN to one side, lick his lips and say that daaaaaaaaamn daryl ( this is the part whem he leans.) WOW
I just KNEW ( leans again) he was a badass. Come on guys i need to get my badass again ( grins again)

:dunno

The opinions of Negan are definitely split. Some love him, some hate him. I want to love him. I don't care that he bashed in anybody's head. Joffrey from Games of Thrones is probably my most hated tv show villain in recent history--I hate that little ****er (though the actor did a great job). Then there was Ramsey. He was also sick and he needed to get his, but the actor made me appreciate a villain I loved to hate. With Negan, they try too hard to make him charismatic and colorful but his lines just really aren't strong. JDM has fun playing him, and I like him, but his character jokes and quirks a lot...but they just aren't very entertaining.

Same with Abraham. Some folks act like he was actually a very funny character. I thought his lines were so cheesy and hammy and I never chuckled. Those who thought Abraham was funny probably think Negan is, but to me I don't think the forced humor is done well at all. And since it's such a huge part of his role, his shtick gets old to many.

I did like him a bit more in the mid season finale. A bit.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same with Abraham. Some folks act like he was actually a very funny character. I thought his lines were so cheesy and hammy and I never chuckled. Those who thought Abraham was funny probably think Negan is, but to me I don't think the forced humor is done well at all.
Well, I never got it with Abraham. He was indeed feeling like a cartoon character (like any cartoon character, not meaning the actual one as haven´t readen it), rather than a real person. I liked him just in the very end, when he said he wanted to have babies with Sasha. Then there were some softness in his expression that made me like him. I think the Negan humor hits me much better than Abe´s did.

Crows, you made me laugh. I can imagine that scene exactly as you described. ;)

is just a funny meme. they have done a bunch (that was just made of walking dead so i post it)

IMG_1165.JPG

Back