The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

It seems like they're really setting up Carl for something key in the next two episodes - why else is he suddenly front and center? He's been almost non-existent all season, and now he's a key character...seems like they are setting him up for some major issue, and if it doesn't have to do with Shane's death, not sure what it is. The other possibility is something with Randall of course, either Carl killing Randall or Randall hurting Carl.

Clearly I'm overthinking this, but does a walker ever get full? Last night that walker had an entire cow to himself yet he still felt the need to chomp on Dale.

I disagree - you don't watch the show, don't read the thread discussing it. Filling this thread with spoiler tags after the show is just silly - it's when the most discussion is going to go on about what just happened. Only an idiot comes into the thread having not watched Sunday night's episode with the expectation that people should contain their discussions just for them.

100% agree. If you missed last night's episode why are you going a message board talking about it?

comic related:

I still wish Shane
Spoiler Spoiler:

comic related:

I still wish Shane
Spoiler Spoiler:

comic
Spoiler Spoiler:

Clearly I'm overthinking this, but does a walker ever get full? Last night that walker had an entire cow to himself yet he still felt the need to chomp on Dale.

I think it has everything to do with instinct to feed, not the necessity. They're dead and can't digest what they're consuming anyway.

comic related:

I still wish Shane
Spoiler Spoiler:

Me either, but that's the way it goes. :monkey1

My comment was made tongue in cheek. I realize some bits of reality must be suspended in all of this. I just thought it was odd that a walker who had a whole cow now wants to eat Dale.

Maybe human tastes better than beef.

I've been so addicted to this show, that I started downloading every episode on iTunes. :lol

Just downloading this weeks episode. Last weeks was all kinds of awesome.

Can't remember what zombie platform it was, but a zombie kept eating until its stomach exploded, then continued to eat with the food just falling out. :monkey4

My comment was made tongue in cheek. I realize some bits of reality must be suspended in all of this. I just thought it was odd that a walker who had a whole cow now wants to eat Dale.

Maybe human tastes better than beef.
Was that a Gene Simmons tongue in cheek?:wink1:

ETA Only if served with Farva beans and a fine Chianti. FFT FFT FFT (how in the hell do you spell what Anthony Hopkins does in the movie?)

Knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread today. Though I suppose reading what I read above only confirmed a rumour I had already heard.

Initially I thought that the farm would be over-run by walkers in the season 2 finale but now I'm thinking that the other group will find the farm and capture them all and hit the road.

it looked it to me but did dale lean up a bit for daryl...........as in a nod to say it's okay?

Yeah, he did.

I wouldnt be surprised if tthe other group cam and then shortly thereafter the farm gets overrun. That way we dont fell so bad about losing the farm, plus the bad guys get it in the end.

right, paving the way for Rick and the group to arrive at the
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back