The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC

Well hell then, just have Shane kill everyone, take all their guns and ammo and head off to kill him some zombies!! :rock That's one hell of a show right there. :lecture

I'm convinced that's exactly what some people want this show to be.

I was sad to see Dale die, specially in such a horrible way, a zombie bite is not the worst thing they can do,

Carl did piss me off when he not only lost the gun but didn't tell anyone about the Walker, I was waiting the whole episode for him to tell Rick or Lori about the walker, seriously WTF? why didn't he tell anyone???

I don't want Shane to die :( that sucks.....

I know there's been (in some cases major) deviation from the cmic, but I would've prefered that Dale bought it due to the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I like where things are heading-- especially if we get a few key protagonists and antagonists (that appear around this time in the comic) added as well as a certain location to end the season (and start season three).

Ya I liked Dale, shame he had to die, realistically that walker would have still been wolfing down that cow when Dale arrived so he could have gotten away, but yes I know it's just a show!:lol

Not sure where all the anti-Dale sentiment comes from. You are all aware that it helps to have different chartacters with different views and ethics, right?

It's not that. It's that he continually failed to see that the world he was holding on to no longer existed. And continually whining because people are trying to adapt was annoying. You either adapt and overcome, or become extinct. In a world like TWD, there's zero middle ground.

If they aren't marked as comic, I can't!

I don't care for comics and I won't read them. I wish there was a seperate thread for the comics.

:(

So don't read anything in spoiler tags then. Per Dave we don't have to spoiler anything after an episode airs, so that sums it up. Spoilers will now either be comic, or relative to unaired content. :lol

It's not that. It's that he continually failed to see that the world he was holding on to no longer existed. And continually whining because people are trying to adapt was annoying. You either adapt and overcome, or become extinct. In a world like TWD, there's zero middle ground.

5345ae06-f0bf-46c8-999d-d33c8d824658.jpg

I like where things are heading-- especially if we get a few key protagonists and antagonists (that appear around this time in the comic) added as well as a certain location to end the season (and start season three).

Spoiler Spoiler:

So don't read anything in spoiler tags then. Per Dave we don't have to spoiler anything after an episode airs, so that sums it up. Spoilers will now either be comic, or relative to unaired content. :lol

I won't now. Thanks Dave.

Someone in the camp should babysit Carl if he didnt get scared and shot the walker Dale wouldnt have died

Not if they're fans of Shane.

Please don't jump to conclusions on my views and opinions - especially when they are the wrong ones. For the record, I am not a fan of Shane either. He is too rough around the edges and rubs people the wrong way, but at the same time his actions have kept the group safe. The moment I started disliking Dale was when he took the groups guns away from them. I almost wish a horde of Walkers had attacked the camp during that time so that people could see how stupid and harmful to the group that decision could have been.

Well hell then, just have Shane kill everyone, take all their guns and ammo and head off to kill him some zombies!! :rock That's one hell of a show right there. :lecture

I don't want that type of show either. I have too much respect for the writing on this show to want it devolve into a shoot em up of the week type of show. There is no other show on tv that promotes such passionate and thought provoking debates amongst it's viewers (BSG is the only other show that came close).

Sounds about like what they want.

Not me. See above.

I'm convinced that's exactly what some people want this show to be.

Again, see above.

I am copying this from a post I made earlier today about my philosophy for this show...

In the type of world the characters are now living, there is little margin for error in judging a new person or persons as to whether they are "good" or "bad". My top priority would be to protect my friends and family first above anyone else. I would be very distrustful towards anyone who I came into contact with as to what their true motives were. Now this doesn't mean I would kill everyone else on sight, but my guard would certainly be way up on someone who had already shot at the group and confirmed that he is part of a larger group of well armed men who go around raping teenage girls and make their father watch. ALL the characters on the show know this much about Randall at this point. This is enough in my mind to eliminate the threat he represents by killing him.

If I am wrong about Randall's innocence, I would be able to live with the decision I made. I would not be happy about it and I would be sick to my stomach over it, but at the end of the day I would be able to accept it knowing that my family and friends were still safe.

If I am wrong about Randall's guilt and I let him go and any harm comes to my family or friends as a result then I would not be able to live with it or accept it.

My philosophy is better safe than sorry.

Back