The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd rather they spend the money used on webisodes on donuts and coffee for their production staff to keep them happy while at work. Webisodes… Pffft. Ain't got no time for that. ;)

I thought most of the webisodes seemed to have subpar acting. They did have their moments though. Really the only one I thoroughly enjoyed was the bicycle zombie webisodes from season 1. It really made that moment when Rick kills her much more poignant.

I've been watching The Strain (vampire show and no they don't sparkle) on FX to help fill TWD void. It ends on Oct 5th which leads right into the season premier of TWD on Oct 12.

Hopefully that's why there's no webisodes this year. Once the other WD show is up and running there won't be a need for them anyway, because we should be getting a steady fix throughout the year.

:pray: :lol

I've been watching The Strain (vampire show and no they don't sparkle) on FX to help fill TWD void. It ends on Oct 5th which leads right into the season premier of TWD on Oct 12.

I'm 1 episode away from catching up. HO-LEE-@#$% is that show awesome! :rock

:pray: :lol

I'm 1 episode away from catching up. HO-LEE-@#$% is that show awesome! :rock

Yeah. The books were great and the show is pretty faithful. Del Toro and Chuck Hogan co-wrote the 3 book series and both are heavily involved in the screenplay ala Kirkman on WD. I'll be curious to read your thoughts on a "reveal" that happens in the next episode. Just stay out of the Strain thread for now until you are caught up.

Yeah. The books were great and the show is pretty faithful. Del Toro and Chuck Hogan co-wrote the 3 book series and both are heavily involved in the screenplay ala Kirkman on WD. I'll be curious to read your thoughts on a "reveal" that happens in the next episode. Just stay out of the Strain thread for now until you are caught up.

That's why I've been avoiding that thread like the plague (no pun intended). :lol

That strigoi kill squad was ****ing absolutely badass!

Just got done watching all 4 seasons on Blu-Ray. Took me 2 weeks. Geared up for Season 5. :panic:

Just for you Ween!

10714021_1037450866281071_6901519593978294759_o_zps04d2dce1.jpg~original

Say that earlier. Not crazy about that suit. Denim shirt with pockets and a knit tie? Bandana in the pocket? Stupid stylists. :lol

I had all but given up on this show. Kept watching out of boredom.

Season 4 impressed me. They dropped the ball with the Governor's arc, but damn it ended up being a great season and an exciting finale.

You have my attention again, AMC.

Back