The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nam said it best! More WD is a good thing IMO. I would imagine they would offset the two shows broadcast schedules so that there is less non-WD time between seasons. Original run OCT-DEC and FEB-APR. Spin off runs MAY-JUNE and AUG-SEPT. Or something like this.

Nam said it best! More WD is a good thing IMO. I would imagine they would offset the two shows broadcast schedules so that there is less non-WD time between seasons. Original run OCT-DEC and FEB-APR. Spin off runs MAY-JUNE and AUG-SEPT. Or something like this.

So long as they keep the Mazzaras the **** away from it, it'll be great! :lol

It's feeling more like Fall by the minute. You know TWD is getting close - Nam is back in the thread and everything seems right again.:lol

:exactly:Hell yeah.:lol

Stranger in a Strange Land. :rock I sported a patch of that Eddie painting on my jacket through the greater part of high school until it was stolen. Still planning to feed that prick a knuckle sandwich if I ever see him again.

Just read that and realized it needs some clarity. :lol Bastard stole the jacket off my chair while I was taking the ASVAB.

Last edited:
Wonder what they'll do to keep the new series fresh/different? I could do with a more urban setting for starters. CBS has spread many of their properties around like butter, it'll be nice to see it done to a franchise I actually follow.

that's going to be all kinds of awesome. I'm surprised no other networks have tried their own WD series.

They are trying to get a Resident Evil tv show going, based more on the mansion. I don't know what's going on with that project or who will pick it up but the interest is there.

Fingers crossed :pray:

since the franchise will end soon, Couldn't they start working on the show and have it ready to release after the last movie comes out? just wondering

since the franchise will end soon, Couldn't they start working on the show and have it ready to release after the last movie comes out? just wondering

The last film is slotted for 2016, so not sure where "soon" is coming from. They might draw up concepts, but unless it's from the same company that optioned the RE rights for a film, I doubt anything major in the lines of full blown pre-production would start until then... unless it's animated, of course.

Back