The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they end up killing someone from the main cast this season, will they introduce their "series regular replacement" before hand, so that we as an audience can get use to them and accept them, or will it be after the fact? I had stopped reading the comics awhile ago, right when they got to Terminus, so Im curious how it all turns out.

If they end up killing someone from the main cast this season, will they introduce their "series regular replacement" before hand, so that we as an audience can get use to them and accept them, or will it be after the fact? I had stopped reading the comics awhile ago, right when they got to Terminus, so Im curious how it all turns out.

There really is no "pattern" as to when someone gets killed off and someone new joins the group. It is completely random and unpredictable for the most part which is part of why I like this show so much.

There really is no "pattern" as to when someone gets killed off and someone new joins the group. It is completely random and unpredictable for the most part which is part of why I like this show so much.

:exactly:
While there are some aspects that follow the comic almost literally like Rick and Coral's story in the mid-season premiere, most, at this point, is just loosely based on the books. And in many aspects, it needs to remain unpredictable. It attracts new viewers and keeps those of us who read the comics wondering what's going to happen next.

The Strain has been a nice lead in to TWD season premier. If you are not watching it, you should binge watch it. The season finale is Oct 5th.

Yeah, I've been regretting not checking it out.:slap I'm gonna see if DTV has it On Demand this weekend.

:exactly: :goodpost: That and Hannibal are musts!

Already on board with Hannibal since the beginning - one of my favs!:rock

You stopped reading when they got to terminus? Interesting since Terminus doesn't exist in the comics :lol Readers and viewers are totally in the dark with Terminus. Readers have an idea what Terminus might be about because of a certain storyline about this point in the comics, but it could turn out to be something totally different.

I've got to think we'll see a major character or two die this year. I'm thinking Glenn or Maggie. They're getting a bit gaggy at the moment and forever separating one from the other will really shake things up.

I'd third, or fourth, or whatever Hannibal. That at Walking Dead are probably my favorite shows right now. Hannibal is amazing, especially considering its only network TV.

You stopped reading when they got to terminus? Interesting since Terminus doesn't exist in the comics :lol Readers and viewers are totally in the dark with Terminus. Readers have an idea what Terminus might be about because of a certain storyline about this point in the comics, but it could turn out to be something totally different.

I've got to think we'll see a major character or two die this year. I'm thinking Glenn or Maggie. They're getting a bit gaggy at the moment and forever separating one from the other will really shake things up.

I'd third, or fourth, or whatever Hannibal. That at Walking Dead are probably my favorite shows right now. Hannibal is amazing, especially considering its only network TV.

:exactly: Most of us who actually read the books thought Joe's group were the cannibals. :lol

Yeah, I remember that. :lol There is definitely something off about Terminus, so Cannibalism seems the likely culprit here. All of the stuff in the previews is certainly hinting at that too. But judging by the previews, they won't be there very long before hitting the road again. So we could still be wrong about this group too :lol

Walking Dead themed burger that tastes like human flesh....Walking Dead-themed 'human flesh' burger coming soon - The Week

whaa.gif

To be fair, he was recovering from getting his face smashed in by the Governor when he said it like that.

Back