The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if every episode had different characters , that would be a really good set up for the show.

Why? This isn't Mtv and catering to an ADD audience kinda puts off sponsors. There's no reason to build a consistent audience that way as there's very little need to care about the protagonists and their struggles if they reset every episode. Same reason why Darabont's zombie backstory idea was dropped. It's a bad idea.

Imagine if every episode had different characters , that would be a really good set up for the show.

every episode changing would be kind of a mess. But maybe every season changing the groups. it would be easier, Maybe have two groups and then made those groups meet in season 3 after each group had their own season or something....

Hopefully they put in as much effort on this as they do Defiance and Dominion. Both of those shows are pretty good.

I tried to like both those shows. Defiance just started to feel like a sheep Action Pack ripoff of Star Trek, and Dominion just never really did much for me. A shame since I really liked Legion. I'll force myself to sit through a season of this as well unless it's Sharknado bad. :lol

The whole first episode is in the trailer. Get free, convince Gareth to go to DC, spend 6 episodes getting there, major death, midseason finale.

Is there really any need for you being a big meanie? As for Nam, I eagerly await your next banning.

I wasn't banned, but if you're looking to start trouble, given your post was already edited by Josh and the warnings that followed, looks like you'll be enjoying the experience yourself. :wave

:lecture

It's the same **** for S3 pt2 where they gave away that Daryl got away.

Honestly, I was thinking the same thing. I do look forward to trailers, but it's annoying when 30 seconds of footage can give away a major sub-plot (for a few episodes at least).

This thread never fails to deliver on the LOLZ. Love it! :clap :lol

Truly :lol.

Back