The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will still watch the show if he's gay, I will still watch if he dies.

Daryl was only interesting to me when he had Merle as an objective and foil.

because.... none of the guys are gay either? why would he hit on straight guys for? lol

Cmon, I'm sure you hit on girls who aren't remotely interested all the time. :lol

I've been hit on by gay guys in Orlando, Jacksonville, Philly, AC, etc. Happens all the time when all the bars are letting out at last call in Philly and everyone floods into the streets.

I guess Daryl's just biding his time and waiting until he comes across one of those blatantly gay guys wearing a Taylor Swift cut off belly shirt and sporting a pink Hello Kitty backpack. :lol

1:45

I guess Daryl's just biding his time and waiting until he comes across one of those blatantly gay guys wearing a Taylor Swift cut off belly shirt and sporting a pink Hello Kitty backpack. :lol

This guy is halfway there. :lol

helly-kitty-backpack.jpg

if he is gay he is definitely in love with Rick. like actually in love.

I think that would be the only guy Daryl would love, I don't think would have liked any of the other guys that way, but Rick......

who knows maybe Daryl can show Rick his... "sensitive side" on the show. maybe they will surprise us all

jwbPYnCEaKDw8.jpg

I think that would be the only guy Daryl would love, I don't think would have liked any of the other guys that way, but Rick......

who knows maybe Daryl can show Rick his... "sensitive side" on the show. maybe they will surprise us all

jwbPYnCEaKDw8.jpg

Are you starting the "Darick" shipper? :lol

jwbPYnCEaKDw8.jpg

Maybe not.

Z8RR2S0.jpg

Are you starting the "Darick" shipper? :lol

hey! That's GREAT! :lol

Maybe not.

Z8RR2S0.jpg

I don't know, Daryl always gives puppy eyes to rick.
Like every episode Daryl gives him that "Rick, I love you" look at least once

he was even willing to die for Rick when those guys were going to rape carl.
it was like when Daryl realized Rick was the guy they were going after, he looked like he was going to cry....

If that's not love I don't know what is..

No! Not Rick!

Then again, thinking back to him and Shane in the first two seasons . . .

hey! That's GREAT! :lol

I don't know, Daryl always gives puppy eyes to rick.
Like every episode Daryl gives him that "Rick, I love you" look at least once

he was even willing to die for Rick when those guys were going to rape carl.
it was like when Daryl realized Rick was the guy they were going after, he looked like he was going to cry....

If that's not love I don't know what is..

I'm sure he loves Rick. As a brother at least. Nothing wrong with that. They've been through a lot and Rick has always been Daryl's "leader".

Anyway, those two are great friends in real life.

last line of article...

This revelation comes in wake of a recent blog on HuffPost that questioned: why are there no gays on "The Walking Dead"?

Apparently the person who wrote that doesnt watch the show, cause I distinctly remember two gay characters on the show, one of whom is dead now.

I guess lesbians don't count. :dunno

I'm sure he loves Rick. As a brother at least. Nothing wrong with that. They've been through a lot and Rick has always been Daryl's "leader".

Anyway, those two are great friends in real life.

yeah but if they wanted they could develop that further. they could say that Daryl is in love with Rick, and then we could see how Rick deals with this

yeah but if they wanted they could develop that further. they could say that Daryl is in love with Rick, and then we could see how Rick deals with this

IMO....if they would do this, then they'll have their "jumping the shark" moment.

Back