The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would only be to cave in to the PC group. There is no way he was going to be gay when they started this show. Its stupid to make him gay just for the sake of needing a gay guy.

Re: Frank Darabont to Adapt The Walking Dead for AMC

Charlie Collier is a president of AMCchannel has officially confirmed the extension of the series on Season 5:
"I am pleased to officially announce the extension of the series The Walking Dead for the 5 new season. Although no one had much doubt about the new season. Audience ratings of show erased the boundaries between the cable and the center channel. The number of viewers is steadily increasing in our chanel thanks to this show. In October 2013 the show won the title of the rating unsportsmanlike project in the history of television! Work on the fifth season has officially begun! "
The final episode of the fourth season on March 31 looked more than 15.7 million viewers on the channel AMC - which makes it the highest of all time series. I watched first season at tvstock.net

I started to finally read the comics now, and Wow... oh boy Am I glad I never read them before the show...

reading the comic before seeing the show would have ruined it for me, they crapped on the characters so much in the show... I couldn't believe how different and less annoying everyone is like Lori and Andrea for example. I Still like the show and since I saw the show first I'm a fan of the show first and the comic second,

but Im kind of shocked that Kirkman being part of the show making and it still ended up like that. I still can't believe this, it feels weird to me.

I started to finally read the comics now, and Wow... oh boy Am I glad I never read them before the show...

reading the comic before seeing the show would have ruined it for me, they crapped on the characters so much in the show... I couldn't believe how different and less annoying everyone is like Lori and Andrea for example. I Still like the show and since I saw the show first I'm a fan of the show first and the comic second,

but Im kind of shocked that Kirkman being part of the show making and it still ended up like that. I still can't believe this, it feels weird to me.

I didn't really start reading it until around season 3. The characters are much better in the comic and I think as a whole, the comic held it's water a lot longer than the show has. Although the last arc of comic was a complete bust IMO, and I feel like Kirkman is going to drag it through the mud for years to come.

i remember everyone always mentioning how much better the comic characters were but i had no idea how different it was going to be. Now I get why some guys kept saying how rick was a badass but in the show he is so weak, Now I see why.

I agree about Rick. But everyone else in the comics seem to be caricatures compared to the TV show.

i remember everyone always mentioning how much better the comic characters were but i had no idea how different it was going to be. Now I get why some guys kept saying how rick was a badass but in the show he is so weak, Now I see why.

He was a leader all through the comics basically, although hit some rough spots (like the Prison) when he didn't want to be leader anymore. But Rick got his **** together fairly early on in comparison to the show. From S4's finale, it seems they finally got him on the same page as the comic finally (no pun intended)... and hopefully it wasn't like S2's Ricktatorship that only lasted in that one scene.

I'll give it five more seasons.

Anybody want to guess how it'll all end? I think it's going to be some combination of Carl, Michonne and Daryl, at the Statue of Liberty, hundreds of thousands of walkers floating toward them. Huh, huh, floaters, huh, huh.

Yeah, it's cliched, but it could be even worse - it was all a dream, the product of Lizzie's fevered and twisted imagination.

Oh, I got nuthin.'

I think we got up to about 7-8 total seasons for this. Anything more and you're just pushing it. The end result is either going to be depressing with everyone dying or something awesome with them ending it at the moment where they find a cure.

Back