THE TWO TOWERS lithograph available by Vanderstelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today and it's marvelous. UPS delivered to the guys next door who were apparently to ^^^^ing lazy to walk the 100 feet and give it to me :rolleyes:

Not to worried about when i get mine since i didn't pre-order but just hoping that since i got in just after u guys that im lucky enough to have the remarque request available.Any of u guys going to put pics up of your remarques in particular Aragorn.:cool:

Not to worried about when i get mine since i didn't pre-order but just hoping that since i got in just after u guys that im lucky enough to have the remarque request available.Any of u guys going to put pics up of your remarques in particular Aragorn.:cool:

I'm not too sure friend so don't quote me, but I think Jerry said those who didn't pre-buy wouldn't be getting there chosen remarque unless he had it on hand whilst doing your batch....

I'm not too sure friend so don't quote me, but I think Jerry said those who didn't pre-buy wouldn't be getting there chosen remarque unless he had it on hand whilst doing your batch....

Thanks i know thats why i said remarque request available meaning hopefully he has it on hand.;)

Thanks i know thats why i said remarque request available meaning hopefully he has it on hand.;)

Hi everyone.

Just to clarify, I will always try my best to get your remarque request if I have it on hand. Sometimes that means carefully fishing through my inventory to get to it. Just be sure to use the note section in Paypal to make your request known. Thanks!

JV

Here is a pic of my requested remarque...Grima Wormtongue!!! Great Job Jerry..Thanks!!! Can't wait to see the ROTK...:chew
Sorry for the bad pic..:rolleyes:

I got mine today, thank you so much Jerry for giving us these awesome pieces of Art !, I love it, simply stunning !! :bow.

Unfortunately the whitestopper thingy for the tube on mine was pushed down and has damaged the Litho, torn in 4 places, one leads up to the remarque too which is frustrating. I dont have a Digi camera otherwise I would have shown you.Damn I hate the postal services!!!!!!
Hopefully once I get ROTK and then get them all properly framed you may not be able to see it,hopefully.
Still frustrates me,I hates 'em for hurting the prrecious!! :gollum:
:banghead:banghead :mad: :censored :censored :mad: :banghead :banghead

I got mine today, thank you so much Jerry for giving us these awesome pieces of Art !, I love it, simply stunning !! :bow.

Unfortunately the whitestopper thingy for the tube on mine was pushed down and has damaged the Litho, torn in 4 places, one leads up to the remarque too which is frustrating. I dont have a Digi camera otherwise I would have shown you.Damn I hate the postal services!!!!!!
Hopefully once I get ROTK and then get them all properly framed you may not be able to see it,hopefully.
Still frustrates me,I hates 'em for hurting the prrecious!! :gollum:
:banghead:banghead :mad: :censored :censored :mad: :banghead :banghead

That makes me mad too.

Please email me at [email protected] and I will get to the bottom of this ASAP.

JV

Unfortunately the whitestopper thingy for the tube on mine was pushed down and has damaged the Litho, torn in 4 places, one leads up to the remarque too which is frustrating.

That happened to me with the FOTR litho, thankfully it only caused a small crease in the border area at the bottom, not very noticeable.

Hi everyone.

Just to clarify, I will always try my best to get your remarque request if I have it on hand. Sometimes that means carefully fishing through my inventory to get to it. Just be sure to use the note section in Paypal to make your request known. Thanks!

JV

Will anyone be able to request Marquees at SDCC? That's when i was planning on picking mine up. Are you going to be there Thurs-Sun?

Will anyone be able to request Marquees at SDCC? That's when i was planning on picking mine up. Are you going to be there Thurs-Sun?

I don't think so. There is a very small chance I mat have a few available, but it will more than likely be an online purchase if you want the remarqued editions. I will be selling the Limited Edition TTT and FOTR lithos at my booth, and we'll have to see about the Collectors editions. It's a time issue really.

JV

#23 received with Arwen remarque! This thing is amazing!!!

I'll say this: the first one's main strength was the clean classic composition and the nailing of the likenesses for all character. The TTT version has very vibrant colors due to the contrast of all the sun highlights of the colors. A lot of the images just "pop" right at you.

#23 received with Arwen remarque! This thing is amazing!!!

I'll say this: the first one's main strength was the clean classic composition and the nailing of the likenesses for all character. The TTT version has very vibrant colors due to the contrast of all the sun highlights of the colors. A lot of the images just "pop" right at you.

How about a pic? I'm planning on requesting an arwen remarque on the ROTK litho. I have aragorn and grima on my other 2...:D

Alright guys.. here's the news:

https://www.galacticbinder.com/pgiveaways.html

Good lucky everyone. This piece is insanely awesome and nearly impossible to find anymore. And please, please... if you are thinking about getting Jerry's LOTR piece... pull the trigger!!!!!!!!

Huge thank you to Jerry for this giveaway!

Looks incredible! But I'll feel like a real @$$ for registering to the forum just to enter this give-away. :banghead

By the way, received my Two Towers Litho yesterday. Simply stunning and thanks for the Treebeard remarquee Jerry.:rock I'll post some pictures later on.

Looks incredible! But I'll feel like a real @$$ for registering to the forum just to enter this give-away. :banghead

By the way, received my Two Towers Litho yesterday. Simply stunning and thanks for the Treebeard remarquee Jerry.:rock I'll post some pictures later on.

I don't. That print is my favorite SW collectible. I will be buried with it draped over my coffin.

Trying to get one for a friend though.

Got mine today after it being delivered to my Dad's work. Small town and the UPS guy knows my Dad.

#36 which is amazing. Got an Arwen remaqeuee which is beautiful but a little disappointed since I asked for Aragorn.

Back