THE TWO TOWERS lithograph available by Vanderstelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my notice too!
June 18th delivery also. Looking forward to seeing it and getting it framed to go along with the FOTR litho.

Fremen, I would remove the words "may need" from your post and replace it with "am going to".

Seriously, these are some of the best pieces in my collection. Bar none. :banana

For anyone who's a fan of Jerry's... next Friday the 20th is gonna be a cool day. Wondering what the heck I'm talking about? Well.... I'm not telling quite yet. But trust me. Stay tuned!

You tease :emperor:emperor:emperor

I'm gonna be at Kit's on the 20th so what's going on :monkey3

For anyone who's a fan of Jerry's... next Friday the 20th is gonna be a cool day. Wondering what the heck I'm talking about? Well.... I'm not telling quite yet. But trust me. Stay tuned!

hmmmm.....a new license possibly?

Very much looking forward to receiving this litho. The FOTR litho is just amazing. Can't wait to see what's in store for the ROTK litho.

Um....I got a Quantum notice of shipment then an immediate cancellation. Do you hate me? :monkey2

That's probably an error I made with some shipping info. Don't worry, the lithos are coming!

JV

Recieved my TTT litho today in the UK! Fabulous, absolutely amazing Jerry, thank you :D

P.S. emailed you about my FOTR COA

Back