THE TWO TOWERS lithograph available by Vanderstelt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great remarque Woodsy. Very cool to have # 26 for both lithos.

AK :)

Great remarque Woodsy. Very cool to have # 26 for both lithos.

AK :)

Thanks, though obviously the credit goes to Jerry. And yes, it's amazing that I have matching numbers. I knew I would be close as I ordered both of them literally seconds after Jerry posted them on Ebay, so I was hopeful.

Just got my 3 prints....with matching numbers for the fellowship ones (one for me, my dad, and my sister :) ) Thanks Jerry!!!

vanderstelt-1.jpg

Man they look great guys.:cool:

Woodsy that remarque matches up excellently well with the battle of Helms Deep at the bottom of the Litho.;)

Got my shipping notification e-mail. WooHoo!

:chew

I'm so excited. I love these prints!

:rock

Me too and i believe we both have the same excellent taste in picking Gandalf for LOTR and fingers crossed Aragorn for TTT.I was looking at maybe picking up the 3rd main character in Frodo for ROTK but yet to decide depending on what shows up on this litho.:cool:

Yupp, I got GTG for my FotR litho. And, hopefully Aragorn for TTT. I am gonna request the Morgul Lord Witch King for RotK. It was either that or Frodo. But, my love for the WiKi prevails.

:D

Yupp, I got GTG for my FotR litho. And, hopefully Aragorn for TTT. I am gonna request the Morgul Lord Witch King for RotK. It was either that or Frodo. But, my love for the WiKi prevails.

:D

Hilarious or should i say Freaky as i was thinking Frodo(gotta have a rep for the Hobbits) then the Witch King(like in my Av) was pretty much my next choice or possibly Aragorn if he doesn't make a guest appearance on TTT

Either way we know from the other remarque picks that JV is on his game.:cool:

Me too and i believe we both have the same excellent taste in picking Gandalf for LOTR and fingers crossed Aragorn for TTT.I was looking at maybe picking up the 3rd main character in Frodo for ROTK but yet to decide depending on what shows up on this litho.:cool:

Guys, please make sure you post pic's when you get your remarques so the rest of us can enjoy them :D

Well i just received mine and thanks to Jerry for giving me my remarque request of Aragorn. :cool:

From screen shots was pretty sure i liked FOTR but like a few of u have said TTT just pops and i think maybe i'm leaning towards this litho but both are awesome.:D

p6270558rj5.jpg

Excellent work JV. :rock

Very nice carbo and Redman! Thanks for posting those pic's. I never get tired of seeing other board members remarques! :D

Thank you Jerry V for not only helping me but for giving us collectors these stunning pieces of Art to go with our collections.

Awesome remarques everyone, they all look great!.

Take care
:duff
Shell
x

Back