Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
--

Because you're probably not that appreciative or knowledgeable about 1:18 GI JOE figures?

;) :p

That's not it, I'm quite appreciative, I recognized the head just never knew the origin. Granted I only own roughly 300 1:18 scale Joes so it doesn't shock me that I missed a few.

What is this 1:18???

They are 3 3/4"

Smiley_Shake_Fist_by_Mirz123.gif

10823910226_cdd7440291.jpg

:wave This shows off the new size pretty well. Just about wrapped up.

There's some really early wip stuff of the CGI bucket floating around somewhere in space as well.

There's some really early wip stuff of the CGI bucket floating around somewhere in space as well.
--

MANDO:

When are you going to start up enlistment for the latest run?

AWESOME! So this is the reason you are holding off my package! Gonna get all of the Backpacks and Head Sculpts in one shot! LOL!

Nice work!!! :hi5::clap:blissy

Q&A:

Looks good, I would also like an unpainted version if its an option. Same sculpt just bigger right?

Bigger and completely retooled. I'm better than I was three years back.

--

MANDO:

When are you going to start up enlistment for the latest run?

There'll be a new thread once I'm ready to mold and begin casting. At present there's no cap on this run. I have a set number in mind, but I think everyone that wants to have themself as a GI Joe should have a chance to.

AWESOME! So this is the reason you are holding off my package! Gonna get all of the Backpacks and Head Sculpts in one shot! LOL!

Nice work!!! :hi5::clap:blissy

Your packs will go out with the Worms bucket, and then I'll do your Steely as a separate package :). Worms is on the table. Had to wait to get more paint.

Well, here's my figure with the head I did in case money is too tight for me to get Mando's right away. The light is washing out the greens on the vest and the bucket, I'll have better photos when it's all put together.

20131112_171424.jpg

20131112_171315%20-%20Copy.jpg

Well, here's my figure with the head I did in case money is too tight for me to get Mando's right away. The light is washing out the greens on the vest and the bucket, I'll have better photos when it's all put together.

20131112_171424.jpg

20131112_171315%20-%20Copy.jpg

Damn, how did you make that sweater?

There'll be a new thread once I'm ready to mold and begin casting. At present there's no cap on this run. I have a set number in mind, but I think everyone that wants to have themself as a GI Joe should have a chance to.
--

SO . . . hypothetically speaking . . . if I wanted 10 (painted) to complete my SB "baker's dozen" squad, you would able to accommodate it?

The new casts will not have a neck (i.e. HT head style)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back