Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is the CAC? im sure im gonna get hit for asking...

and someone really should do tomax and xamot...too hard to find twin heads that are the opposite...

find a good head & sculpt the hair... (its WAY easier than sculpting a whole head) then add a scar...

who is the CAC? im sure im gonna get hit for asking...

and someone really should do tomax and xamot...too hard to find twin heads that are the opposite...

Someone that you will need to get pink fabric to make his jumpsuit for us.

Yep, the Captain America gauntlets work great.
img0993ik.jpg

they look awesome, cant wait to do mine im planning something a lil different...

wish i could afford a bridgade bucket, maybe at the first of the year. after christmas, too much right now. hope you have 1 left in january mando.

Looking forward to see yours. I really enjoy looking at all the different takes people have on SB.

:exactly:

wish i could afford a bridgade bucket, maybe at the first of the year. after christmas, too much right now. hope you have 1 left in january mando.

He's said it'll be a longer run this time, so I'm sure anybody who doesn't procrastinate to all hell, will get their chance.

Cap gauntlets do look pretty sweet. Assuming time permits I may do up Flash-style glove cuffs/gauntlets. Cone shapes are proving rediculously easy to mold and cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back