I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess he looks skinny to nam. :dunno

Looks good to me.

Oh. :duh Thanks 'Face. NAM eat Flo's peen. Thanks. :wave I think I may go the KD route and upgrade my schweater, and pick up some JOE patches from Toy Anxiety. And some EF decals.

09_09_41---Sandwiches_web.jpg
:monkey3

I'd love to have one of those egg salad sandwiches right now... I'm a little hungry.

Oh. :duh Thanks 'Face. NAM eat Flo's peen. Thanks. :wave I think I may go the KD route and upgrade my schweater, and pick up some JOE patches from Toy Anxiety. And some EF decals.

Maybe it's just the angle, but he just looks a little thin to me. :lol

ugh... Why does my schlong need to be brought into this?

Someone's gonna need a toothpick after munching those sandwiches. :dunno

Maybe it's just the angle, but he just looks a little thin to me. :lol

Someone's gonna need a toothpick after munching those sandwiches. :dunno

I can see that, I took off the Billy Sole vest and added the (NAM me please for forgetting the wrappy things name) wrap around his neck to hide GIANT zipper. Just for you NAM I will give him a murse. And I think I am changing his sweater to OD green. Damn youse King! :gah:

I can see that, I took off the Billy Sole vest and added the (NAM me please for forgetting the wrappy things name) wrap around his neck to hide GIANT zipper. Just for you NAM I will give him a murse. And I think I am changing his sweater to OD green. Damn youse King! :gah:

Say it with me, BAL-LAK-LAVA. :wink1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back