I want YOU for the Steel Brigade!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best looking and closest matching light blue sweater I've seen yet! Awesome job 1KM!

I'm a bit closer to finish on mine. I just need pants and a drop down holster to complete.
Though, I'd like to get some AK magazine pouches on mine, I can't find anything that works. The ones I was going to grab off of my Trooper aren't individual as I thought they were, so I decided to leave them as is.

It's gotten to the point that I think I'll buy a SCAR, and try to find M-4 black mag pouches instead.
:dunno

yeah, 1k, I really like that sweater. color looks great.

That's the best looking and closest matching light blue sweater I've seen yet! Awesome job 1KM!

I'm a bit closer to finish on mine. I just need pants and a drop down holster to complete.
Though, I'd like to get some AK magazine pouches on mine, I can't find anything that works. The ones I was going to grab off of my Trooper aren't individual as I thought they were, so I decided to leave them as is.

It's gotten to the point that I think I'll buy a SCAR, and try to find M-4 black mag pouches instead.
:dunno

can't wait to see it! i have been saving all the pics of the 1st deployment sb. so many cool bashes.

i found an awesome SCAR w/ launcher by merit but it's tan. i want to find one cast in black.

spiderman028.jpg

spiderman030.jpg

BADASS :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

yeah, 1k, I really like that sweater. color looks great.

can't wait to see it! i have been saving all the pics of the 1st deployment sb. so many cool bashes.

i found an awesome SCAR w/ launcher by merit but it's tan. i want to find one cast in black.
I can't wait to show it, but he's been running around completely pants-less for the past two weeks, He needs to keep his dignity until then.
I've had my eye on the Black Hot Toy SCAR:
https://www.monkeydepot.com/Rifle_Hot_Toys_SCAR_L_Black_w_EO_Tech_Grip_Pod_p/ht0684.htm
https://blackopstoys.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=43_75&products_id=1247

I've heard the best SCARs are Merit and Ace with Toy Soldier coming in third, I have no idea how nice the HT version is.

If anyone has the Soldier Story CIA Night Ops figure, how tall are the two taller medical pouches on his back? They might be my best chance for a single AK mag pouch.
I think one is 2 inches and the other a little over 2 inches tall.

Small update to my SB figure. His blue sweater stood out to much so I tried and olive green sweater similar to Beacheads, darker and no upper arm pockets, that I had in the parts bin. I think he blends much better with the other Joes now.

SDC15613.jpg

SDC15610.jpg

SDC15611.jpg

SDC15612.jpg

awesome, KD. he looks perfect (might be my favorite of all the 1st SB bashes). group shot is flippin' sweet.

Looks good King. I think the Navy Blue version of that same sweater also works well if you decide you want his colors to reflect the original's more. But the green one does work and look quite good. It really makes Snake Eyes stand out (or fade into the darkness) much more now that the rest of the figures have such a similar palate.

That is a great set up by the way :rock

Thnx everyone, with the new sweater I think it definitely fits in with the Joes better.

@ onethousandmasks, its the stock holster, just painted green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back