• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Darth Vader prop costume parts lot for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Chino

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys here we have today is a very unique sale.

I was trying to make a lifesize vader but i got married and you guys well you figure the rest.

The price im asking for this lot is the very low price of 160.00 shipping included within the US.
Everything you see here is included for the price and the shipping is already there. Sorry can`t ship to Europe.

DESCRIPTION

The helmet:
This is a Darth Vader Collectors Supreme Helmet.
Mask and helmet set made in heavy injection molded ABS.
I started to make a more screen accurate helmet, needs more trimming and love. Also the top part was trimmed to put resin cast parts of the reveal helmet.

Took out the mesh, also the tusks that came with the mask are not screen accurate. I bought a pair of aluminum screen accurate ones.

49344284.jpg

36356279.jpg

dscn2285u.jpg

The chest armor: Set made in injection molded ABS very cool needs to be painted. Im no expert but looks very screen accurate to me.

57070967.jpg

The chestbox, cape collar, belt buckle, belt boxes parts:
Let put it this way you wont find a more accurate box than this kit.
The kit includes a heavy duty injection molded screen accurate black resin box. Silk screened diecut decals for the hole box. Alluminum billet rods, Billet inodized rods alluminum billet light banks, alluminum billet switches. Leather straps are included but not pictured. Belt buckle made from alluminum and black anodized on the back plate. You need only epoxy to glue the silver and black part together and strap this bad boy to a leather belt. All the parts alluminum rods and lights for the boxes in the belt are included. They are as screen accurate as you can get. Red and blue plexiglass for the lights are not included.

Finally a Neck collar also screen accurate to put on the cape you like.

17501236.jpg

The Cod piece:
Hand made cod piece screen accurate as you can get, made from fine leather material. Ah hehehe the boxes are in this pic which are also included.

34690984.jpg

The Shin Guards:
Accurate ROTJ / ESB Shin Guards Replicas. The Shin Guards are made of high impact glossy ABS, and ready to wear. The attention to detail is stunning. They come with straps, there not picture but the will be included.

19645415.jpg

The last pieces of the lot are screen accurate resin molded parts if you want to make a reveal helmet.

57598764.jpg

Last edited:
Back