Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rock :rock :rock

Nam - really dig all three of those. I think they look awesome.

Not sure what I would want to do this time around.

namecobra.jpg

Just a suggestion, would it be possible to do a few unpainted ones Mando? That would maybe cut down the price for some people.

The modded ones were Pam sweaters? You might be right, I do know that early on the Ken sweater was the preferred choice.

If I do a second SB, I'll try doing something different with it. I really like your Goldie there Nam!

Nope, if I'm not mistaken only one person tried the Pam sweater initially and it didnt work. That sweater was also a light blue. The turquoise some of us used was one sold on ebay.

Just a suggestion, would it be possible to do a few unpainted ones Mando? That would maybe cut down the price for some people.

Its likely. :wave

Hey, you convinced me. :lecture:lecture:lecture

Seeing as I hate the colors on the original figure I think it was you that convinced me. :D

Pretty sure the green visor on the NF Steely was your idea as well. :nana:

I'm down for it if Mando will leave the funny book characters alone and hop to it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I'm confident I can make the Build-Your-Own Cobra head from a dud WW bucket with some dremel work and a little clay. It would be neat to offer them side by side with the Steel Brigade. I'll take a better look at it tomorrow (read: its too late to dremel on the patio).

Anyone got a pic of the back of a CGI head? :naughty

I'm going with this for my vest (with pouches and stuff obviously):

KRoXAah.jpg

Decided to go the more tactical modern route. :rock

Classic Face!

(But still sad because I think it will look good/fit in with the modernization that sideshow has been doing. :()

I'm confident I can make the Build-Your-Own Cobra head from a dud WW bucket with some dremel work and a little clay. It would be neat to offer them side by side with the Steel Brigade. I'll take a better look at it tomorrow (read: its too late to dremel on the patio).

Anyone got a pic of the back of a CGI head? :naughty

Looks like a Rolos candy.

crimsonguardimmortal91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back