Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how many steelys can i order? is 2 too many?

Hardly. Going to be a lot of double doses I think.

--

SO . . . hypothetically speaking . . . if I wanted 10 (painted) to complete my SB "baker's dozen" squad, you would able to accommodate it?

The new casts will not have a neck (i.e. HT head style)?

The new bucket is neckless similar SSC heads/helmets.

Hypothetically.... Yes. Given ten is a fifth of what I'd previously had in mind for the entire run. While I won't presently commit to them, I will say that larger orders will likely be split up. That helps the buyer out as well as those whom have yet to get one. At this point it just depends on how everything goes. Where I'm at in a month, etc.

if you had nice fabric
(not sweater material so much) in the right color i would be down for 1

You'd have to ask one of the OG owners what they were using for their sweaters, I guess that's what I'm using.

Q&A:

Your packs will go out with the Worms bucket, and then I'll do your Steely as a separate package :). Worms is on the table. Had to wait to get more paint.

Kick A$$! Just let me know and I will send the Katana etc..

I may want two Steely's. Damn you guys have me addicted!!! :gah::exactly::yess:

would love to have a steel head if my funds were not messed up now!! love the new head, heat viper rocks too. so does all of your buckets. would love to see you do a slice & dice

--

We already did from most people on the previous run, but this will the new & improved SB project.

:D

The best thing about the SB project though is when everybody takes their own unique approach. I'm glad to see Mando's opened the door much wider. I've got three... and room for plenty more. :lol

:rock:rock:rock:rock
CGI looks fantastic, even at this point!!!!

you-go-now.jpg

:nana::nana::nana:

Damn, you mean I am gonna want two of these as well. I might as well just have my Paychecks signed over to Mando! :rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back