Action Figure The Steel Brigade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the time being how would an adapted pilots helmet compare size-wise? had an idea for the visor/mask but im worried a pilots helmet might be too big...

The baby blue sweater that a lot of guys went with is a from Barbie's Ken, it does however need a bit of alteration to look best -the sleeves are too long and baggy I believe, but the color is most accurate.
Good luck finding one though, I can't even find any pictures of it online.

The other alternative is the navy blue sweater from ACI, the fit is much better but in order to get the color right it needs to have the color stripped and redyed.

I went with a light blue dress shirt from Sideshow's Maxwell Smart. The color is close enough and it seems much more of a practical choice for a shirt like a CIA field agent or some type of PMC might wear.

Weren't they Pam Voorhees sweaters? :lol

I went with an updated look for my V1 SB and used a navy Commando Sweater.

picture.php

Weren't they Pam Voorhees sweaters? :lol

I went with an updated look for my V1 SB and used a navy Commando Sweater.

The modded ones were Pam sweaters? You might be right, I do know that early on the Ken sweater was the preferred choice.

If I do a second SB, I'll try doing something different with it. I really like your Goldie there Nam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back