The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like going and hunting down my UPS truck. Sad thing is I'm five minutes from the UPS depot. Shame I couldn't have just driven over there to pick it up.

I'm in a similar boat. I live not too far away from the local depot here, and yet most of my shipments don't come until 4 or 5 PM. As long as it arrives safe, I'm happy. :lol (Many times they don't though. :monkey2)

heres another issue, the damn base is huge and doesn't fit on a billy bookcase shelf with glass doors (my setup from ikea) thats how all my sideshow stuff is displayed....where am i gonna put her now :lol

Crap. All my AH!, Brooks, CS Moore, and Turner ladies are in Billys. Now I have no clue where I'm gonna put her.

Mine just arrived!! Number 201 in the house! My friends arrives next Wed. I haven't thoroughly checked mine out yet but it does have the print and her boobs are decent!

sw.jpg

That's a sad thing when what I was worried most about where her boobs, lol.

I'll use my husbands camera to take a better picture later.

Cool pics so far guys. I am going nuts. My SW is stuck on a truck that has been out for delivery for 12 hours now.

That's how mine was. It went out for delivery at 5:20am and didn't get to my house till after 6pm. Trying to have patience is the worst.

Just went down and checked, the guy left a notice saying I was not home. But the apartment buzzer goes to my cell phone... and nothing. That was a day wasted.

Here's a few of the shots I just took, and a quick one of the print too :

scarlet-witch-comiquette-1-low.jpg

scarlet-witch-comiquette-3-low.jpg

scarlet-witch-comiquette-6-low.jpg

scarlet-witch-comiquette-7-low.jpg

scarlet-witch-comiquette-10-low.jpg

I'll have more photos (higher-res) and a high-def video review up on my site on Monday around noon. Absolutely loving Scarlet Witch so far though.

Crap. All my AH!, Brooks, CS Moore, and Turner ladies are in Billys. Now I have no clue where I'm gonna put her.

Can I see a picture of that? I thought about buying a billy with glass shelves but was worried there wasn't enough support in the center to handle the weight of these statues.

Go buy male statues. Mine came out perfect minus the lack of print.

Ski - just showing the Mark Brooks for now.

Hey SS

my wife was watching me check this thread out and freaked when she saw your Avi and said "hi Mr The Plague"

I have no idea what she was talking about but she says if your a true fan you'll know what she means :D

she also laughed when she read Gibson Baby :dunno

Last edited:
That sucks. I'd call up UPS/Fed-Ex and complain.

Well UPS doesn't have any phone number listed other then the 1800 crap. Plus when I have gotten stuff before they do not give out the phone number of the local UPS depot so you cant call them.

Also when I had this same thing happen at Fedex last year and I told the desk people that the driver didst even try to get in touch with me all she said was "That cant be right, that was one our manager was using and he always stops." I said he didn't but she tried to convince me otherwise.

I would love to see their sheets at the end of the day.

"Hey why was no one home for your last 100 packages?"

"Guess they are all out watching the fireworks."

"That's next month."

"Oh, maybe their doorbells don't work then?"

Back