The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take pics of her boobs!!!! gotta see some other comparo pics :D

oh yeah...congrats! :lol

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pic, but as you can see, pretty cleanly applied paint.

photohz.jpg

POWER, just read you're posts.

What I want to know is how you went about explaining the issue you had to Jacyln?

Was it an awkward conversation? :lol (I'm kidding around BTW. I hope it all works out! :rock)

hey Chap :D

i can't believe it took this long to for someone to bring this up :lol

actually when i called i was kinda hopin a dude would answer but instead i get this really nice bubbly chick on the phone...it was kinda awkward at first but we both had a good laugh about it cause i kinda stumbled on my choice of words as to how to describe the situation :lol

how do you gently say my statue has to much sh it inbetween her tits!!! :rotfl:rotfl

we went with clumpy paint in cleveage :D

actually when i called i was kinda hopin a dude would answer but instead i get this really nice bubbly chick on the phone...it was kinda awkward at first but we both had a good laugh about it cause i kinda stumbled on my choice of words as to how to describe the situation :lol

how do you gently say my statue has to much sh it inbetween her tits!!! :rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl

NotDolls, yours looks good!!!!

hey Chap

i can't believe it took this long to for someone to bring this up

actually when i called i was kinda hopin a dude would answer but instead i get this really nice bubbly chick on the phone...it was kinda awkward at first but we both had a good laugh about it cause i kinda stumbled on my choice of words as to how to describe the situation
how do you gently say my statue has to much sh it inbetween her tits!!!

That would of been the opener...

--rep "Hi thank you calling Sideshow your home to the finest collectibles on the planet, I'm Lisa how can I help you today"

--Ski "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY STATUE HAS CLUMPS OF ____ BETWEEN HER SWEET BEAUTIFUL BREAST" :drool "GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

--rep "I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Ski, when did you receive your statue in this condition, hee hee?"

--Ski "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY STATUE HAS CLUMPS OF ____ BETWEEN HER SWEET BEAUTIFUL BREAST" :drool "GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

--rep "Ok, Mr. Ski I need you to cooperate a lil more than that..."

--Ski :drool :drool :drool

--Ski *fart noise*

--rep "Ok Mr Ski, please send us the pics and we can evaluate your situation from there"

--Ski "I've got da pics son" :tap

--Ski "Okay dokie, EX OR FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Goodbye"

--rep "uhhh, yes and please call us if we can do anything else to help you out we do appreciate your business here at Sideshow Collectibles, have a good weekend, :clap"

--Ski "That's what she said.... ha huh ha huh!!!! ***sauce***, peace :peace"

--Ski "boobies..."

Last edited:
That would of been the opener...

--rep "Hi thank you calling Sideshow your how to the finest collectibles on the planet, I'm Lisa how can I help you today"

--rep "I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Ski, when did you receive your statue in this condition, hee hee?"

--rep "Ok, Mr. Ski I need you to cooperate a lil more than that..."

--Ski :drool :drool

--Ski *fart noise*

--rep "Ok Mr Ski, please send us the pics and we can evaluate your situation from there"

--Ski "I've got da pics son" :tap

--Ski "Okay dokie, EX OR FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Goodbye"

--rep "uhhh, yes and please call us if we can do anything else to help you out we do appreciate your business here at Sideshow Collectibles, have a good weekend, :clap"

--Ski "That's what she said.... ha huh ha huh!!!! ***sauce***, peace :peace"

--Ski "boobies..."

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

they forgot your print?!? sorry to hear that man

Congrats on the great paint and atleast there's "no Sh it between her tits" though :D

:rotfl

I'm glad it's going to work out for you!! I got a good laugh reading your post though. I'd be struggling to make that phone call!!!

hahaha

calling them now!!!!!!!!!!

--rep "Hi thank you calling Sideshow your home to the finest collectibles on the planet, I'm Lisa how can I help you today"

--Sexy "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY STATUE HAS NO ________ PRINT BETWEEN HER SWEET BEAUTIFUL BREAST" :drool "GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

--rep "I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Sexy, when did you receive your statue in this condition, hee hee?"

--Sexy "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY STATUE HAS NO ________ PRINT BETWEEN HER SWEET BEAUTIFUL BREAST" :drool "GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

--rep "Ok, Mr. Sexy I need you to cooperate a lil more than that..."

--Sexy :drool :drool :drool

--Sexy *fart noise*

--rep "Ok Mr Sexy, please send us the pics and we can evaluate your situation from there"

--Sexy "I've got da pics son" :tap

--Sexy "Okay dokie, EX OR FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Goodbye"

--Sexy "That's what she said.... ha huh ha huh!!!! ***Biffy hee hee***, peace :peace"

--Sexy "boobies..."

I'm glad it's going to work out for you!! I got a good laugh reading your post though. I'd be struggling to make that phone call!!!

--rep "I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Sexy, when did you receive your statue in this condition, hee hee?"

--rep "Ok, Mr. Sexy I need you to cooperate a lil more than that..."

--Sexy :drool :drool :drool

--Sexy *fart noise*

--rep "Ok Mr Sexy, please send us the pics and we can evaluate your situation from there"

--Sexy "I've got da pics son" :tap

--Sexy "Okay dokie, EX OR FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Goodbye"

--Sexy "That's what she said.... ha huh ha huh!!!! ***Biffy hee hee***, peace "

--Sexy "boobies..."

It went pretty much exactly like that. :)

Anyway, yea I dunno how the hell this has happened to me twice now!!!

Oh well, returns department is gonna contact me and hopefully just send me a print.

What the hell no print? Makes you wonder how many of us will actually get a statue that has no flaws, a vision that isn't broken and a print with the exclusive?

Back