The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statue is amazing, but I've got the paint blotch!

I contacted Sideshow, so I'll wait to see if they can help. Sucks waiting so long for this one and to have an issue.

I has a sad :(

Received Exclusive #10. Lowest number I've ever receive on a Sideshow product. At work, so I can't open her up and check her out, but hopefully she's fine so Quadcent can be happy. We had a gentleman's deal on this.

Last edited:
Looks like almost everyone got the cleavage paint issue, no not sure if it's worth contacting SS about. Unless when they do exchanges they specifically open your new piece and inspect it for the issue you had, I can imagine you will get a new one with the same issue.

Looks like almost everyone got the cleavage paint issue, no not sure if it's worth contacting SS about. Unless when they do exchanges they specifically open your new piece and inspect it for the issue you had, I can imagine you will get a new one with the same issue.

Not everyone. There was one posted that was pretty perfect and mine is pretty much non existent.

There are some without the issue correct?

I was charges $13.22 for shipping. Not bad at all.

Mine actually had some minor paint slop, but it was pretty minimal. I'm not sure if it even be possible to be totally clean. Are there any pics of 100% clean paint jobs?

In other news, the GF actually really like her. No problems!

That's what I am afraid of, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Well, my no 35 turned up today...

Minimal paint splooge between the boobs, and the print is mint. Ooh, that rhymes...

Shipping was $31 to the UK but I still have the usual import duty/VAT/courier charge to come.

WitchBewbs.jpg

But......

Fatality.jpg

BALLS!:slap

Last edited:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

PLEASE MARVEL GODS <> PLEASE!!!! I've been good to you :bow

The Marvel Gods have no time to play favorites, Ski.

If you ask me, this is backlash after they found out Disney bought the rights to the characters they have "watched over" for so many years.

Thing is it's a clean break and could be super glued very easily. You'd never know once it's done.

So it all comes down to the principal of the thing, It's an expensive item and as such it should be in perfect condition.

However I'm guessing that coming from the UK will make getting a replacement Vision more difficult/expensive.... What do you guys think?
Fix it myself and forget about it, or try for a replacement?

Thing is it's a clean break and could be super glued very easily. You'd never know once it's done.

So it all comes down to the principal of the thing, It's an expensive item and as such it should be in perfect condition.

However I'm guessing that coming from the UK will make getting a replacement Vision more difficult/expensive.... What do you guys think?

REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!

If I lived in the UK that sounds like a pain, I'd prolly fix it myself.

REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!

<-- @n@l :exactly::D

If I lived in the UK that sounds like a pain, I'd prolly fix it myself.

<-- @n@l :exactly::D

Even if I lived on the friggin moon I would make SSC fix that ____. No excuse for broken stuff...you pay the money for a perfect statue...you don't get it perfect you get a new one.

Back