The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--rep "Hi thank you calling Sideshow your home to the finest collectibles on the planet, I'm Lisa how can I help you today"

--Sexy "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY STATUE HAS NO ________ PRINT BETWEEN HER SWEET BEAUTIFUL BREAST" :drool "GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

--rep "I'm sorry to hear that Mr. Sexy, when did you receive your statue in this condition, hee hee?"

--Sexy "GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MY STATUE HAS NO ________ PRINT BETWEEN HER SWEET BEAUTIFUL BREAST" :drool "GRRRRRRRRRRRR"

--rep "Ok, Mr. Sexy I need you to cooperate a lil more than that..."

--Sexy :drool :drool :drool

--Sexy *fart noise*

--rep "Ok Mr Sexy, please send us the pics and we can evaluate your situation from there"

--Sexy "I've got da pics son" :tap

--Sexy "Okay dokie, EX OR FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... Goodbye"

--rep "uhhh, yes and please call us if we can do anything else to help you out we do appreciate your business here at Sideshow Collectibles, have a good weekend, :clap"

--Sexy "That's what she said.... ha huh ha huh!!!! ***Biffy hee hee***, peace :peace"

--Sexy "boobies..."

:rotfl:rotfl

The greatest post of the week.

Haha no ____, at least I won't have to return the entire statue.

U must of moved a lil to left before I could wave my hand with the FORCE... that's why I only got the print...

Plus I was drinking a strawberry Whey protein shake in the other hand, I didn't think it would require as much power to ruin your day but I was wrong, :gah: I should of put my shake down and concentrated harder. :banghead

I'm watching Spider-Man right now, and I'm thinking that we should make Ski fight "Bone Saw" McGraw as a form of punishment.

Who's laughing now, Ski?!?! Who's laughing now?!?!

BONE SAW IS REEEEEAAAADYYYYY!

I'm watching Spider-Man right now, and I'm thinking that we should make Ski fight "Bone Saw" McGraw as a form of punishment.

Who's laughing now, Ski?!?! Who's laughing now?!?!

BONE SAW IS REEEEEAAAADYYYYY!

picture.php
*I had to bust him out, u gave me no choice*

I feel like going and hunting down my UPS truck. Sad thing is I'm five minutes from the UPS depot. Shame I couldn't have just driven over there to pick it up.

Back