The Scarlet Witch Comiquette - TO ORDER REGULAR - Link in 1st Post

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Scarlet Witch today. Statue is in perfect condition, but there's a puncture to the shipper that goes through the art box and there is a small indentation on the print due to this. It's really light so you can hardly even see it unless you hold it up in front of the light. Not sure if it's worth contacting Sideshow for this.

Last edited:
Wow! This piece is hexed to the max! Oh, the irony!:slap

It just looks like Vision was cheaply assembled. maybe someone can start a list of what to look for 'common problems' with this piece.

I pray MARVEL GODS, please be kind to the Ski on this piece, I have sacrificed you many in your reign and I will remain loyal and humble. Let SW come home to daddy with one piece and her buddy vision as well.... oh don't forget a nice print minty fresh would be nice. :pray:

I doubt mine's going to convert. Damn! Which means I have to take the LCS route. Or blasted e-bay, a cesspool of scum and villainy!!!!!!!

I think I'd be happy with that. It's lame that UPS put a puncture hole in my shipper and color box during transit.

My UPS box was destroyed on one edge, completely ripped. Lucky nothing was affect...minus the missing print. Although the rip wasn't big enough for the print to fall out or being stolen...at least I don't think so anyway.

Damn, mine has a paint chip. Not that noticeable, and not sure if I'm going to ask for a replacement, but I am picky about paying for (and receiving) mint items. This looks like a factory defect. Like there was no paint there at all (or it flaked off :monkey1). So most likely asking for a new one or at least a new cape. Everything else was perfect.

IMG_0009Large.jpg

IMG_0012Large.jpg

My UPS box was destroyed on one edge, completely ripped. Lucky nothing was affect...minus the missing print. Although the rip wasn't big enough for the print to fall out or being stolen...at least I don't think so anyway.

Sorry to hear your box was destroyed as well. Were there any problems with your color box or did that arrive without any damage?

Just received my Scarlet Witch! #302 arrived all in one piece, my UPS guy was handling the box with kid gloves!

He even asked what it was since he has read Marvel comics in the past and knew who SW was! :rock

She's AWESOME!! The print is frigg'n HUGE! I'm so glad it arrived all in one piece. :yess:

I have to find a better place to display her...I didn't realize how BIG the base was gonna be! :thud:

001-11.jpg

002-9.jpg

003-4.jpg

There is some paint clumpage between the breasts...not sure if I'll contact SS about it.​
004-5.jpg

Back