Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Last of Us Part II (Confirmed, trailer posted)

giphy.gif

This is probably the only game release I'm actually looking forward to :lol.

I highly doubt that Salt Lake City were the only Fireflies, since the news reporter in the beginning was talking about them so I assume they're all throughout of what's left of the country. It's just that Marlene was their leader.

7bZCOxK.jpg

giphy.gif

Same here. RE7 is going to be small potatoes, but probably fun.

Did you rike the overweight old guy and a baby trailer?

Re: The Last of Us 2 (Confirmed, trailer posted)

As soon as the firefly insignia popped up, the crowd went nuts. Looks ****ing amazing. :panic:

I wonder if that shaky hand on Ellie could factor into the gameplay somehow? That could be interesting if done right.

Well, she isn't straight so I don't think so.

True. **** happens in the post-Apocalypse, though. There are so many possible directions this could go in. They give you just enough to send your mind spiraling and, at the end of the day, we probably have, at least, a year to think about it before we see more.:lol

True. **** happens in the post-Apocalypse, though. There are so many possible directions this could go in. They give you just enough to send your mind spiraling and, at the end of the day, we probably have, at least, a year to think about it before we see more.:lol

I look forward to more in game banter between her and Joel. I wonder where the game will take us this time. I sure hope we get all the seasons again.

Looks... Eh.

Cinematic trailer, will wait for gameplay and story.

What killed the hype for me were all the retards wooing and wuueing at every single thing, literally nothing happens in this trailer and everybody ooooh aaaaah woooh, same thing happened with the Doom trailer, wooos and ooooohs for every single thing.

Well that's no different that Deek Strangling reactions, but at least we have a general idea of what the hell is going on and there was actual dialogue.

I knew they'd make second one.

Looks... Eh.

Cinematic trailer, will wait for gameplay and story.

What killed the hype for me were all the retards wooing and wuueing at every single thing, literally nothing happens in this trailer and everybody ooooh aaaaah woooh, same thing happened with the Doom trailer, wooos and ooooohs for every single thing.
giphy.gif
Well that's no different that Deek Strangling reactions, but at least we have a general idea of what the hell is going on and there was actual dialogue.
Yeah seriously. also it's not relying on nekkid Reedus Fetus :lol

Yeah but I didn't watch that live thank goodness, it was my fault for having watched this one live, I should've waited till it hit youtube.

It was a nice trailer, I'm obviously interested but I don't think I needed any trailers for that, Deek Stranding, well, at least that one gives **** ton of things to talk about.

But then again, deek stranding trailers may have nothing to do with the game itself at the end.

My bad, I meant totally exciting trailer woooooh! ooooooh!

Cool. Can't say I'm surprised, as I always thought this was a given. I somehow find myself less excited as I thought I was going to be.

Still, this, along with the new GOW and most importantly, RDR 2, are the games that I'm looking forward to play the most. The reason why I will buy a PS4 PRO.

That Kojima game full of his Hollywood boyfriends looks OK too, I must say. At least intriguing enough to give it a look. great years ahead for console gaming.

Hyped! I hope somebody gives this series some action figure love soon!

Cool. Can't say I'm surprised, as I always thought this was a given. I somehow find myself less excited as I thought I was going to be.
Ditto, maybe when we see gameplay.

I already know the story is probably gonna be great, so maybe that's why it didn't even phase me.

Resident Evil PT didn't intrigue me either.

The only thing I'm slightly interested in is the Crash remakes :lol

Yeah but I didn't watch that live thank goodness, it was my fault for having watched this one live, I should've waited till it hit youtube.

It was a nice trailer, I'm obviously interested but I don't think I needed any trailers for that, Deek Stranding, well, at least that one gives **** ton of things to talk about.

But then again, deek stranding trailers may have nothing to do with the game itself at the end.

My bad, I meant totally exciting trailer woooooh! ooooooh!
Depends on what kind of things you'll be talking about with Stranding :lol

and good little weeb. You get a dog treat for following orders.

Back