Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Last of Us 2 (unconfirmed)

I mean... Clickers were awesome. They stressed me out, and I have many a bad memory with them.

But TLOU is TLOU because of Joel and Ellie. I'd maybe get buy a Clicker a supplemental merch, but not the only thing.

I always wanted the clicker bust from the official store, so this is very tempting... I'll be honest though, I think the non-exclusive looks better.

The clicker bust is amazing. The paint apps are some of the best I've seen on a statue. I prefer clickers over Joel and Ellie personally.

The clicker bust is amazing. The paint apps are some of the best I've seen on a statue. I prefer clickers over Joel and Ellie personally.
giphy.gif

Well, they have said 'lineup', and by registering you can have the same number of future releases. Playstation All Stars are up to Jak, Ratchet, Jak II and Sly now, so Joel and Ellie could be next.

But those lines started with the main characters first...God of War as well.

Mass Effect didn’t though, I read they plan on making Shepard last.

But those lines started with the main characters first...God of War as well.

Playstation All Stars is one line. So far they are all main characters and will likely only ever be.

I guess they see it as a warm up for what's to come. A sorta getting ready for the big deal. I mean if they released Joel and Ellie first would people get the clicker? I would just be content with Joel and Ellie tbh.

I guess they see it as a warm up for what's to come. A sorta getting ready for the big deal. I mean if they released Joel and Ellie first would people get the clicker? I would just be content with Joel and Ellie tbh.

Thats what Im thinkin... still I think it would be smart to tease that those two are coming, they'd be more likely to sell all the others from the line

I have the clicker bust and agree it is definitely an awesome piece. I want to get this but will probably hold off and eventually try to get the regular edition cheaper than retail. I don't recall any clickers in the game wearing a gas mask and think it's kind of an odd choice for an EX. It's almost like they didn't know what to do and randomly went with a mask.

I have the clicker bust and agree it is definitely an awesome piece. I want to get this but will probably hold off and eventually try to get the regular edition cheaper than retail. I don't recall any clickers in the game wearing a gas mask and think it's kind of an odd choice for an EX. It's almost like they didn't know what to do and randomly went with a mask.

Agreed. I don't get Gaming Heads and their habit of making 'less desirable' EXs. They seem to focus on making their EX's unique rather than a scale collectible accurate representation of something on screen. Unless you are some sort of investment collector, most of their EXs just don't seem that appealing.

Now listed on some Australian and New Zealand websites. Probably the cheapest I could buy it with free shipping and no customs charges would be about $780 NZ

A lot of money. I've never spent that much on a collectible before, although Hot Toys Iron Man Mk43 wasn't too far from that by the time the deposit and customs tax were added in...

Not huge news, but baffled by the lack of merch, I asked Randy from Neca if they'd considered taking on the license, and he replied: "If a sequel happens I'm interested."

Need some Ellie and Joel figures in my life man. I made these, but it's not enough:

last of us.jpg

Not sure how I feel about the pose on the statue. I don’t dislike it but would have preferred a more neutral pose with maybe the head angled up a bit as if it was searching. Just how I picture the Clickers.

I have the bust but I would like a complete Clicker so I may have to get one. The price is good too costing the same as HT latest predator and less than the Bloodborne statue.

Says it has “Mold fungus all around her body” hopefully they can replicate what came with the bust.
the last of us 014.jpg

Back